Chapter 116. Do a big thing

To stabilize his mind, Tomita Liumei watched Qin one by one sincerely.

"Go to my room."

As soon as Qin Yi spoke, Tomita knew that she had believed her words when she left the United States. With a slight smile, he followed Meng Shichen and Qin Yi to Qin Yiyi's suite.

Qin Shuang made a cup of tea for her. If she was not so polite in normal times, but unexpectedly felt that this country j woman was very temperamental to her, so she would be more polite.

Tomita Liumei thanked him and looked at Qin Yiyi.

"Say it."

In addition to Qin Yi and two in the room, there are four people, Qin Shuang and Yue Meiwu. Tomita Liumei was afraid that they would be inconvenient, so he didn't speak directly. But Qin Yiyi said so, and it didn't make much sense for her to hide it.

"That batch of goods, I know that a underworld organization in country j has been in the hands of. But as for how they got it, I don't know if these are too deep problems."

Qin Yi looked at her lightly, even his voice did not fluctuate like his expression.

"Do you think I would not know this kind of news?"

To Qin Yiyi, this news was like nonsense.

Les sent someone to give Qin a note with two characters written on it, country j. So maybe Qin Yiyi didn't know that she was in the hands of the underworld of country j? That batch of cargo was hard cargo, and because it was sent to small Middle Eastern countries to equip armed forces, although it was highly lethal, it was not an advanced thing.

In other words, it is impossible for the country to use it, ordinary people, so a large number of goods, just kidding. So I can think about it with a pig's brain, this batch of goods appeared in the hands of the underworld, and it is not possible that it is a small-backed underworld organization.

Tomita Liumei was not embarrassed when Qin Yiyi said this, and he was surprisingly patient with Qin one by one.

"Of course I know Miss Lanrest has found out this kind of little news. I want to say yes, it happens that I still have some friendship with this elder brother of the association, at least what to introduce, there is absolutely no problem."

Qin Shuang suddenly laughed when he heard this, his chin lifted slightly, and his arrogance stood out.

"Introduction? Do you think that country J is a big brother in the club, you really are the big brother? Let our young lady go to visit him, I'm afraid he will not be so lucky to lose his life."

Qin Yiyi didn't comment, but spoke with Qin Shuang. It seemed that Qin Shuang's meaning represented her.

In the previous life, Qin Yi's major shortcoming might be his lack of self-confidence, but his living environment has long changed in this life. It's no exaggeration to say that Qin Yi's appearance is not only self-confidence, you can even say that she is arrogant.

But she absolutely can afford the word.

Ordinary people's arrogance can make people feel annoying, but Qin Yiyi is mad, her arrogance is not expressed by words, nor is it deliberately displayed. But after so many years of experience and demands on herself, as well as the deliberate training of Meng Shichen and Gavin, they have gradually penetrated into her bones.

Usually, she doesn't seem to be faint, but when she does things, this kind of self-confidence can be called arrogance, but she shines and makes her look more attractive.

Fortunately, Tomita stayed in the United States and was considered a bold person. Knowing that he had said something wrong was offensive, he immediately corrected it.