Chapter 150 Happy Chinese New Year

The last time Qin Yiyi cried like this was in Moon Valley, but Meng Shichen didn't see it. So Mi Lang gave him such an impact this time, let alone how big it was, he was almost distracted.

    When the old man was sick, Qin Yiyi didn't even cry, but he didn't dare to speak too much, for fear that he wouldn't be able to hold his mouth. Now that she knew that Grandpa was fine, her tense nerves finally relaxed, which made her burst into tears.

    Meng Shichen didn't dare to touch her too hard, he gently held Qin Yiyi in his arms and sat on the ground with her.

    The expression on his face was even more flustered than Qin Yiyi's, and it even made people feel that he was about to cry.

    "Baby don't cry, baby don't cry..."

    Now she couldn't even coax her with other words, and Qin Yiyi was crying all over her head, completely confused.

    To say that Meng Shichen had seen Qin Yiyi's tears, but the people from the three families had basically never seen them. Qin Yiyi didn't cry when she was a baby, at most she made a fuss to remind her of something, but now she has grown into a goddess who can hold up the sky in people's minds, yet she cries so fragile. It made everyone feel distressed and sighed at the same time, no matter how powerful she is, she is still just a child.

    "One by one..."

    Qin Wei felt the most uncomfortable in his heart. He was the cause of all this. Now seeing his little sister working hard for him every day, and being so sad about grandpa, he also began to cry.

    "Get out."

    Meng Shichen is now on the defensive, and no one can get close to Qin Yiyi.

    Zhang Weijin pulled Qin Weixian back and said softly.

    "Let her cry, she has too many things on her mind."

    Although they are her elder brothers, it seems that the only thing that can help her is to look after the Qin family and herself.

    It didn't take long for Qin Yiyi to cry, and gradually his voice became quieter. He didn't rest for more than 20 hours, and fell asleep in Meng Shichen's arms while crying.

    Then Meng Shichen gently carried her to the bed in the lounge, wiped away the tears on the little baby's face, and kissed and kissed her heartily.

    In the next few days, Qin Yiyi spent almost every day in the hospital waiting for the old man to wake up. The old man didn't wake up here, so Xiu knew that there was no rush, so he cooperated with the hospital to check the old man every day. However, it turned out that all the indicators were normal, and the big stone that everyone had been holding on to for half a year finally fell to the ground.

    A few days seemed to pass in the blink of an eye, and today Qin Yiyi was still staring at the old man unblinkingly in the escort room.

    "Baby, open your mouth."

    Considering Qin Yiyi's mood, Meng Shichen could only take better care of her.

    Qin Yiyi obediently opened his small mouth, and Meng Shichen fed food in spoonful by spoonful. When she was almost finished eating, he helped her wipe her mouth clean.

    Looking at the watery eyes that had returned to normal, Meng Shichen's heart ached when he thought of the poor crying of the little baby a few days ago.

    Putting down the bowls and chopsticks and hugging her in his arms, he kissed her face densely.

    "Baby."