Chapter 75 Meet Meng Shichen

In this blunt sentence, all the blood in Meng Shichen's body instantly gathered to a certain part of his body, and his white skin was flushed.

After Meng Shichen went back to read the book after that time, Qin Yiyi was of course also a good student, and checked the information. Although I haven't practiced, but the theory and method are all understood, how can I not know what I do.

Seeing that Meng Shichen hadn't moved yet, Qin Yi pulled his clothes one by one with little hands, trying to get rid of everything in the way.

Meng Shichen is now 20 years old, and he wears tailor-made shirts. Even if the weather is hot, he doesn't like showing his skin, so he is still very strict.

I don't know what material the clothes are made of, the quality is really good, and the buttons are not easy to untie.

Oops, it's annoying!

Qin Yiyi was usually impatient, and after fiddling with him for a long time, he didn't see a few buttons on his clothes, and his heart began to be irritable again.

He shook his hand, quit, and simply sat up from Meng Shichen.

Meng Shichen's mood was tangled, and he wished to rectify Qin on the spot one by one, but deep down in his heart he told himself that it was not the time.

So Qin Yiyi did not do anything there. But as soon as the soft and fragrant body left, Meng Shichen frowned.

Qin Yiyi didn't pull Meng Shichen's clothes apart, but his own clothes had just been torn apart most of the two people's entanglement, revealing most of his body.

She is wearing a big red robe today, very loose, with only a belt in the middle. Now that the belt had been opened, Qin Yi didn't notice it, so he didn't pull up his clothes.

Seeing that she had left the conditioned reflex, Meng Shichen got up and wanted to hold her in his arms. It didn't matter if he lowered his head, he just saw the seductive springtime.

Qin Yiyi has grown very well, and his body is no different from that of a 17-year-old girl. The two groups in front of him stood soft and firm, and the bright red was white and tender and lovely, which made Meng Shichen's whole body hot as he watched.

Before, Meng Shichen also changed Qin Yiyi's clothes one by one, but she would always wear a small vest inside, so it was the first time that Meng Shichen had face to face with Qin Yiyi without any cover.

Swallowing involuntarily, Qin Yiyi suddenly turned his head to look at him.

His lips were pursed by the kiss, his eyes were blurred, and his cheeks were bright red.

Meng Shichen's eyes turned purple instantly, brighter purple than ever before.

"Baby……"

"Um?"

Qin Yiyi was considering what to do next, so his expression was confused at the moment, and his voice was slightly muffled. As everyone knows, this natural reaction is alluring.

Meng Shichen only felt that there was a bang in his head and exploded.

After some lingering, helping Qin clean up one by one, Meng Shichen went to bed and gently put her in his arms, and his thin lips kissed Qin Yi's forehead and cheek from time to time, showing a lot of love.

"Brother, I'm so tired..."

Qin Yi muttered dazedly, turned over, buried his head in Meng Shichen's arms, his brows were still frowning, and he seemed really tired.

"Baby, my brother shoots you to sleep."

Meng Shichen looked at the little baby in his arms lovingly, both distressed and satisfied. He wanted to hug her and embed her in his body like this, but he was afraid that she would be awakened by excessive movements.