Chapter 186. Gavin's wife

"Grandfather, what's wrong with you?"

    Gavin was not in a good mood, which happened every time he came here. Qin Sheng remembers things early, although he has only been here a few times, but this time is the one with the deepest feeling. Unable to control the worry in his heart, and the jittery anxiety, Qin Sheng didn't bury his thoughts in his heart empathetically for the first time.

    He lowered his head and looked at Qin Sheng who was looking up. What Gai Wen saw in those transparent purple pure eyes was the image of his own sullen face, as well as the worry from the owner of the eyes.

    Picking up his grandson, Gavin looked at the woman on the tombstone and said quietly.

    "Timoth, do you think grandma is beautiful?"

    Qin Sheng carefully looked at the photos for a while, and the facial features resembled his father's and his own, all of which were beautiful.

    "It's beautiful."

    Engraved on the tombstone is the Chinese name, Meng Jile. And the woman in the photo also had the same name, smiling like a flower.

    Meng Jile is the third daughter of Meng Huaizu, a few years older than Meng Shukang. However, because the word "uncle" is not suitable for women, Meng Huaizu simply changed her name with that of his youngest son. If he only listened to the name, he would think she was the youngest daughter.

    "You must think that your father's temperament is not like mine, but he is like his mother, right?"

    Some people have always believed that Gavin's personality is not cold, but rather alienated. And Meng Shichen has been indifferent since he was a child, and those who have never met Meng Jile thought that he should have followed his mother.

    "Actually, your grandmother is a very cheerful and lively person. The first time I saw her, she was shuttling through the battlefield full of gunfire, and on her face, she was excited and bright because she got the first-hand information." Laugh."

    "Then what does grandma do?"

    Xu thought of his wife, Gavin's deep eyes showed a little tenderness, and there were more nostalgia.

    "Xiao Le is a war reporter. Do you know what a war reporter is? It's someone who goes to interview wherever there is war."

    The young Qin Sheng had never heard of this profession, but after hearing Gai Wen's explanation, he felt that this profession was very exciting and interesting.

    "Grandmother is so powerful!"

    Can a woman not be so powerful as she shuttles through the hail of bullets? In an instant, Meng Jile grew taller in Qin Sheng's heart.

    "Hahaha! Yes, Xiao Le is very powerful! She is the most powerful woman."

    Meng Jile once thought that she would die on the battlefield, adding a sacredness and glory to the profession of reporter. If she hadn't met herself, who happened to be an arms supplier at the time, got married and had children, perhaps, she would never have given up on her ideal.

    Then she will think of what she dreamed of, a glorious and sacred death, it will not be like this, and no one will mention it.

    Today is the first time Gavin mentioned her after Meng Jile's death. Her name has always been a taboo in the Lanrist family, and no one dared to mention her in front of Gavin. In order not to be sad, the Qin and Meng families also tried their best to avoid talking about Meng Jile.

    As for what Gai Wen said today, firstly, because Qin Sheng is his and Meng Jile's grandson, and he is still young, Gai Wen thought it would be easy to say. The second is that the turmoil is finally coming to an end, and Gavin can't help but feel emotional, so he wants to vent and confide once.