Chapter 58 The King Demeanor That Has Grew Up

They hadn't seen each other for three years. Although the two of them were still wearing masks and could not see their faces, they were still graceful, and every step they took was like stepping on the apex of everyone's heart, making everyone tremble and tremble, and even their sweat pores opened with excitement.

The young man looked like a god, noble and out of reach, the sunlight hit behind him, laying a layer of brilliance for him. But the temperament is complex, not kind, nor cruel, except for the infinite tenderness to the person in his arms, similar to the gods, I am afraid it is that cold and ruthless appearance.

The little girl in her arms was completely wrapped in his arms and couldn't see her appearance and figure, but she was not a foil in front of the man. She only felt that she was not only a treasure cherished by a man like a god, but everyone must worship the baby carefully.

The six Eugene first bowed and saluted, "king, qeen."

The students all got up and bent over, "king, qeen." Tens of thousands of voices resounded through the sky at the same time.

Meng Shichen hugged Qin one by one and walked to their horses, raising his hand and gently putting Qin on top one by one.

Different from carts and horses, Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen are twins on horseback, but they are pure black. The black bright eyes were shining like human nature, and his screams were untamable, but when Qin Yi and two came over, he lowered his head docilely.

One by one, Qin took Qin Shuang and handed her a yew cedar bow. The bow and arrows were all painted silver, shining in the sun, holding Qin Yi in one hand as if she was coming to the world like a goddess.

Meng Shichen got on his horse as soon as he turned over and hugged Qin Yiyi in front of him.

"Brother, where's your horse."

Meng Shichen hugged Qin Yiyi tightly and took the rein from her, "The baby said that he took me..." There was a little grievance in his voice.

Qin Yi heard this, and of course changed his words, "Well, then, brother will come with me."

After speaking, he said to the staff beside him, "Is it okay for two people and one horse?"

The goddess-like lady asked herself in such a soft tone, the staff was also excited and nodded wildly, "Yes, of course."

Qin Jue handed Meng Shichen the same bow and arrow as Qin, but with different sizes. After Meng Shichen took his back, his legs pressed hard, and the steed screamed and ran away.

On the other side of the stand, Doris squinted her eyes, staring at Meng Shichen, her eyes were no longer infatuated, full of resentment. She would never forget the embarrassing scene that day. Seeing the two of them, her knees seemed to be aching due to the violent kneeling that day.

One day, one day she will make them regret, let them beg at her feet!

The two entered the forest, and the others hadn't set off yet, so it was still quiet inside. Meng Shichen pulled the reins and let the horse walk slowly, resting his head on the baby's shoulders and neck. It didn't look like a race at all, but rather like a game.

A hare ran in front of him, and Qin Yi leaned forward. Meng Shichen relaxed his arm a little, but still put his waist around his waist, fully showing his possessive desire for Qin Yi.

Qin stretched out his hand to take the arrow, drew the bow, and shot in one go. The little rabbit was nailed to the tree, his hind legs moved, his little head tilted and he died.

Because no one was chasing them, the prey hadn't come out yet, and there was a sudden movement that seemed to have shocked them, and they were no longer hidden, and they ran around the field.