Chapter 35 The so-called family

After that day, Qin Yiyi's name became louder, and there were more topics in the circle, but outside the circle also knew about this amazing little genius.

She is not too worried about the level of this sensation. The family blocked it. There was no possibility that she would be watched for interviews, and she did not broadcast the song to the outside world, and the section about her in the video that day was deleted. Fortunately, video recording facilities are not very common at this time, but this has become a big regret for many people. So that every time Qin Yi played there, others would not be absent. Who knows if he will miss a shocking scene.

She is now worried about how to tell her father this summer that she is going to go abroad. I'm not afraid that he won't allow it, but I'm afraid he's too bad to tell it too early.

Qin Yiyi wanted to go abroad not only because of Meng Shichen's suggestion, but also because the school was really not to be missed. If she missed it, she thought she would miss a wonderful life. The main reason is that the current family is still young. She knows that her family is still healthy until she is 20 years old. Apart from the unknown factor of grandfather, it is estimated that longevity is due to the physical fitness of the old man. So she wanted to take advantage of the enrichment of her life, so that when her family was old, she would be able to stay with them at ease.

On this day, while the old man was in a good mood, Qin 11 hurried over to serve tea and pour water.

Qin Guosheng lay on the rocking chair in the yard and looked at his precious granddaughter, and asked cheerfully, "Be careful, is there something to ask Grandpa?"

"Why! I'm not on holiday, so please accompany my grandfather when I have time."

"Haha, my dear grandson!" A big hand touched Qin Yi.

"Be careful."

"Huh. Huh?" Qin was taken aback when he was lost in thought.

Father Qin patted his granddaughter on the back, "Why make a fuss?"

Qin shook his head one by one, "It's okay. No, it's really something."

Old man Qin had such an expression as expected, "Let's talk, grandpa listen."

Qin Yi walked to the old man's leg and sat down, rubbing his head on his thigh, "Grandpa, I think I'm very happy."

"Hehe, grandpa hopes that you can be happy and become a happy person."

"Well, yeah. I feel like dreaming. Sometimes I always think, "How can I be so lucky? There are so many people who love me, and some people can't get them. But sometimes I think, in case it's really a Dreams, or as grandma said, if the blessings are too great to be suppressed, what should I do if these are gone? How am I, how can I get these things that others have dreamed of..."

Qin Guosheng interrupted Qin Yi, "Don't listen to your grandmother's nonsense, my granddaughter is a great blessing, and I can bear any blessing!"

"Gluck, yes yes. My great blessing will also be passed on to grandparents and all the people who love me!"

The old man was happy, "I said, my granddaughter is a good granddaughter in the world, no one can compare it!"

Qin Yi stopped laughing and looked up at Grandpa Qin with a serious expression, "Does Grandpa really think so? I don't think I'm good enough. I think it's so good that I don't have to worry about anything, so I can rely on my family in the future."

Qin Guosheng also became serious, "I'm careful, grandpa and grandma never doubt that you are good, and believe you will be good in the future. But grandpa wants to tell you that even if you are not good, you are still my granddaughter, and you will always It's all grandpa's heart."