Chapter 165. Marriage selection meeting

The sun shone from the head of the bed to the end of the bed, and the arms exposed under the silk quilt were white and delicate, and the skin was transparent and tender, making people love it even just looking at it.

    As soon as that arm moved, it was taken back by another arm that was also white and transparent, but strong and slender.

    Just as the villain was about to turn his head to protest, his mouth was gagged by the person leaning over him.

    "Hmm."

    Hugging the little person with her back facing her, the soft skin was smoother than the silk sheets on it, making the person who was holding her feel angry. , With the "battle" between the two people, it went dark again.

    As the sun set, that white and tender little hand moved again.

    When the body is covered again, the mouth is definitely faster than the movement.

    "Brother, good brother, don't want it anymore."

    The little hand pushed on the chest that was about to be pressed down, and the little voice was absolutely sweet and pleasant.

    Hard ones are reluctant, but soft ones are the best. Of course, sometimes it will have the opposite effect.

    Meng Shichen's purple eyes were full of charm, and the water-colored thin lips found the small pouting mouth, and his hoarse voice added more temptation to the environment.

    Qin Yiyi, who was crushed to death under him, was wronged, he couldn't be seduced every time.

    "Baby, it's getting dark."

    It wasn't that Qin Yiyi didn't want to lie down, but that she had been lying in this bed for a week.

    Meng Shichen definitely did it on purpose. He fed her so many nourishing foods and made her so strong that he couldn't even pass out once.

    But it's not that there are ways to deal with Meng Shichen, for example, she can still get up for a while every day.

    "Brother, I'm hungry."

    He hugged the little body exuding a honey-like aroma under his body, as if telling the little baby to eat quickly even if he wanted to eat, he was also very hungry.

    Qin Yiyi's eyes flickered, if she had been the same two days ago, she would have softened her heart and followed Meng Shichen. But after this day and night activities, Qin Yiyi finally understood that Meng Shichen was simply an insatiable beast, and she couldn't get enough to feed.

    Even though she understood, she pretended not to understand, and when she rolled over, she was wrapped in a quilt.

    "Eat, eat, eat."

    Qin Yiyi kept rolling on the bed, but he amused Meng Shichen, who was the most difficult to fill, and his eyes finally cleared up a lot.

    Even though he knew that Xiao Baobao did it on purpose, Meng Shichen knew that she had reached her limit.

    "Eat, baby, come over, my brother will take you to eat."

    Meng Shichen sat naked on the bed and looked at Qin Yiyi. His porcelain white skin seemed to be glowing softly. Qin Yiyi was drooling when he saw it, but this time he controlled it. up.

    The water eyes blinked, and the tumbling body stopped.

    "Really?"

    "Well, come here and give me a hug."