Chapter 115 Run away with anger

No one understood why Meng Shichen suddenly made this action, and Xiao Xiao was shocked.

It didn't pounce on the mother king, nor did it touch the father king, so it was kicked for what reason. I still don't understand that he was shot for no reason, Xiaoxiao is the king of beasts, and is still an absolute rare breed of the legendary black tiger, that is also temperamental.

For the first time, he yelled at Meng Shichen, shouting that the birds and beasts around him were constantly fluttering because of the fierce and terrifying aura.

However, they were all held by their owner and couldn't escape. Qin Yiyi had already loosened the chain in Xiaoxiao's hand just now. Everyone thought that the little tiger who had just highlighted the domineering little tiger was about to rush to bite Meng Shichen.

Xiao Xiao raised his head and looked at Qin one by one. Hei Liang's big eyes sparkled, twisted his hips, and ran away.

This scene is really like a kid running away from home, especially the look in Qin Yiyi's eyes after the little one is full of grievances and sadness. It makes people forget that it was so powerful and arrogant just now, and forgot its identity. A pity rose from the bottom of my heart, and I started to feel distressed and started walking away.

Qin Yiyi was also dumbfounded by the look in Xiao Xiao's eyes. Others didn't understand that she could still vaguely understand Xiao Xiao's thoughts after such a long running-in period, especially its careful thoughts.

Xiao Xiao was angry with Meng Shichen, and the reason for his anger was very simple. It was because Meng Shichen was in the public, especially when he just kicked him when he was just finished playing handsome, it made him lose face.

And just looking at my eyes, there must be complaints of grievances, but it was also magnified by it itself, just to take this opportunity to turn her face with Meng Shichen, so as to take the opportunity to improve its status.

Although it's a bit complicated to say, everyone must think that such a small animal can't understand so much. But it may not think of these things in its heart, and when it does, it really hopes to get this effect.

So Qin likes it one by one, because he understands how to protect himself since he was a child, and how to try to get what he wants. Even if it is only Qin Yiyi's pet, Qin Yiyi hopes that it will be unusual, not just like poultry.

Now Xiaoxiao, did it.

Qin Yi looked at Meng Shichen one by one, and when he saw that he also looked at himself, his eyes were still stubborn and unhappy, and he smiled.

Seeing her smile, Meng Shichen's heart shook, and his eyes disappeared.

"I am the baby."

Qin nodded, "Xiao Xiao is also me."

"It's a pet."

"Well, that's me too."

"It's not you."

"Daddy gave it to me, it's me."

"Then throw it away."

"Tiny is a gift. Throwing it away will hurt Daddy."

"That kills."

"..."

The conversation between the two sounded like a bargaining, but in fact it was just two straight white men talking about this issue.

The handsome and ruthless man held the little girl in his arms like a god, his expression was doted and stubborn. And the goddess-like girl in her arms, with a bright and lovely smile, discusses with the man one by one. This picture is a bit warm.