Chapter 95 Self-eating and Ending

Still calm Zhang Weijin reacted first and looked up and saw the twins' hippie smiley expressions, not at all as if they were forced to laugh. Then he gritted his teeth and asked gloomily.

At this time, Meng Shihao and Qin Weixian also raised their heads, and saw Ji Yisu sitting on the bed with naked torso and looking at them, while Ji Yichen’s chest was pressed against Ji Yisu’s back, his arms and chin were resting on his younger brother’s shoulders. To the three people.

Two men who are exactly the same, sitting lazily on a big bed naked and sturdy body, this makes the man unable to hold the spurting scene, no wonder Jiang Yuting likes to speak hard.

It would be beautiful if the two of them were in love. The closeness of the two brings a sense of taboo, which makes everyone unanimously agree.

"You guys, didn't you have been given by Jiang Yuting, did you give that?"

Qin Wei saw that there was no strange expression on the two of them, and he vomited out without thinking about it. He also didn't care if the two of them didn't know the truth, whether he would just irritate the two of them.

If you really want to distinguish carefully, Ji Yisu's voice is relatively low and magnetic, while Ji Yichen's voice and intonation have to be clearer because of his cheerful personality.

The voice of the magnetic boy sounded, and there was no doubt in his tone because of Qin Weixian's questioning, but a smile, which clearly understood what Qin Weixian said.

"no."

"Then, then why are you lying here?"

"What do you do if you don't lie on the bed? Isn't the bed just for lying." This time he replied in a clear voice.

"Then why are you naked and sweat?"

Ji Yisu was helped by Qin Weixian's three questions, and sighed.

"Brother Wei Xian, how come I never knew that your thoughts were so dirty."

Ji Yichen laughed for a while and said.

"Of course we took off our clothes because we took a bath, so this is not sweat, but water drops. Is there any problem?"

Not reconciled to being stupid just now, as if he had to prove something, Qin Weixian said without giving up.

"What kind of bath do you take in idle? Just when we came in, what kind of attitude was it?"

Ji Yichen was amused by him stupidly. Ji Yisu laughed on his body, shook his body and leaned on his body.

"Hahaha, let's explain to him. Wei Xian brother is really, hahaha."

Ji Yisu looked at Qin Weixian and smiled meaningfully, said.

"It's not because you just vomited in the bath. We both didn't wear clothes and you suddenly broke in. It's normal for you to go out first."

The first time the twins saw Qin Shuang walking ahead, the three of them had a good relationship and were never polite when they spoke, so the tone of voice felt a little bit colder.

Qin Weixian remembered that he had indeed thrown up on the two of them just now, blushing a little, and finally stopped asking questions.

"Jiang Yuting didn't come?"

Zhang Weijin didn't care about the clothes on the floor, and he set aside the clothes in his hand. He said why he smelled a strange smell, sitting on the sofa, and asked the two of them.

"It's coming!"

"Then why didn't you say that you were all right? It's fun to watch us worry? Huh?" The latter tone was a bit dangerous.