Chapter 187. Life hangs by a thread

Sure enough, the Sabang people saw Gavin still talking there and Qin Sheng in his arms in front of the tombstone. The leader waved his hands to his subordinates, and the group of people they brought scattered lightly. Come.

    Gai Wen blinked his eyes slowly, then put Qin Sheng down and took his little hand.

    "Farewell to grandma and tell her that we will come to see her next time."

    Qin Sheng has always been a cute and cute little baby in front of his family, his voice was delicate and tender, and he shook his chubby little hand at Meng Jile on the tombstone.

    "Goodbye, grandma! Sheng'er is very good and will be with grandpa, don't worry."

    Gai Wen didn't expect Qin Sheng to say such a thing. In fact, he always felt that Meng Jile must be to blame if he was alive, but Qin Sheng said let it go. She is relieved.

    His eyes looked greedily at the smiling woman again, and her laughter still vaguely echoed in his ears.

    Are you worried? Did you never blame me? Xiao Le, Xiao Le...

    "Grandfather."

    Hearing Qin Sheng's call, Gai Wen blinked quickly, took a deep breath, and then asked with a smile.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Grandmother said, ask Sheng'er to take good care of grandfather."

    Qin Sheng said very seriously, very seriously, his own shadow was imprinted in those glazed eyes, making people have to believe that he really heard it. What.

    Tightly pursing his lips, Gavin tried his best to suppress the soreness that was about to surge up.

    For more than 20 years, in the past 20 years, he has not been suffering in his heart for a moment. He is not afraid of death, but he is afraid that he will still not see his Xiao Le after death, that his Xiao Le will not be waiting for him below, that they will never see each other again.

    But he has been worried for more than 20 years, and now Qin Sheng said that Xiao Le didn't blame him, but he suddenly felt relieved. Can't sleep at night for more than 20 years, can I dream of his Xiao Le today?

    "Be good, Cheng'er, tell your grandma, grandpa misses her very much, misses her so much... let her come and see me, even in a dream."

    Gavin said this very gently, as if he was directly facing The person who is wearing it is Meng Jile.

    "Grandmother said she would."

    At this moment, Qin Sheng seemed to be the communicator between the two of them. Gavin didn't want to ask him if he really heard it, but he wanted to believe that he did.

    The grandfather and grandson looked at each other and smiled, and turned their eyes to the tombstone in unison. The woman on it smiled heartily like the light of winter, and was always the warmest.

    "Cheng'er."

    "Grandfather."

    "Grandfather tells you to go after a while, so you run downstairs, understand?"

    Seeing the grandfather and grandson talking non-stop, Sabang and his gang finally couldn't wait, and they didn't wait there. Qin Sheng replied, and they rushed out here.

    After much deliberation, Sabang still felt uneasy, so he also followed.

    Gai Wen seemed to have known that there were people around, and he didn't panic, so he pulled Qin Sheng to stand there.