Chapter 60 Destroy her completely for me

Unexpectedly, in only three years, the little girl who was exquisite like a doll would actually transform into this appearance. If this grows up, Adonis feels that he can't imagine it, nor can he imagine it.

Everyone only saw Meng Shichen in blue underwear, and Qin took the same navy blue satin underwear and stepped into the carriage.

How do you describe these two people, the posture of heaven and human? Overwhelmed by the country? Peerless Warriors or Fenghua Peerless? It doesn't seem to be enough to describe them. Their temperament is so complicated that people feel that they can't bear to breathe when they see it, and they are afraid that they will be taken away by this unreal scene. If you had to describe it, it would be the same as Doris's feeling when she saw Qin Yi, beautiful, so beautiful.

"Never mind the young lady, why the young master is getting more and more beautiful, and she still doesn't look feminine at all. How can I live?" Adonis touched the face that was always said to be more beautiful than a woman, and smiled bitterly.

In this game, there are six people sitting together, and there are more arenas, so the number of stands is reduced accordingly. Anyway, it's useless to give them one by one. These people always like to stick together, and it just happens to be right now.

Lei Zhe patted his face, "My goodness, the appearance of the young lady is getting more and more against the sky! No wonder the young masters are so close, they always let her wear a mask."

Eugene looked at the changes in Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen, and affirmed his original guess. It's okay to say that it was only Meng Shichen before, but now they both have a sweet and happy atmosphere, which makes people feel envious just by looking at them. It's just that this group of people are fixed in their hearts, so their subconsciousness has escaped this kind of speculation.

Did not remind, nodded in agreement, "Indeed."

It has always been irrelevant to hung up and repaired the interface, "I didn't expect human beings to grow like this." If it weren't for the gentleness in his tone, several people would have no doubt that he had started to dissect the minds of the two.

Every ring has a referee, which is similar to a boxing match. If you fall to the ground, the referee will judge you to admit defeat at a certain time, which can also protect the contestants from harm.

Seeing that Qin Shuang was already here, Lei Zhe stepped out of the stands and jumped onto a ring high in the center, shouting, "Qin Shuang, come out!"

No one stipulates that the opponent cannot be selected, and the game can be played as long as the opponent agrees. And this kind of phenomenon is very common, and there is no shortage of private grievances. After all, you can't hurt others for no reason, but you can crippled the other party in the arena. Who doesn't want to. Besides, almost no one of these powerful children knows what conscience is.

A smile lit up at the corners of Qin Shuang's mouth, and he turned to face Qin one by one, "Miss, then I will go down first."

Qin Yi glanced at her one by one, and then said, "Start lightly." I was afraid that the ring would be broken after the two of them were playing.

I don't know if Qin Shuang can do it, but he nodded over there anyway.

As soon as they went out on stage, the audience uttered deafening cheers. The enthusiasm had not passed two days ago.

Qin Shuang didn't wave his hands leisurely to say hello today. He just nodded. He kept his expression on his clothes carefully, walked to the ring and jumped up.

There are as many as fifty such temporary arenas, and some are withdrawn every day, and only ten are left in the next day. The ring between the two of them is the center and the tall one. Not only can you see clearly, but there are also amplifying devices around, and sometimes even the sound of body impact can be heard.