Chapter 6 Little Princess of Qin Family

What do you talk about every day in the capital rights circle? It is not a national event, nor is it a gossip scandal in the circle, but the daughter of the chief executive, the little princess of the entire top society.

"I heard that the Chief Qin's family is finally looking forward to a daughter, and I am very fond of him. Before he was born, I thought he was a son, but I didn't expect it to be a daughter. To say that the chief's thoughts and consciousness are different, and there is no preference for boys at all."

"What do you know. The relationships above are well known, but every grandchild is a kid in his generation, and finally a little princess does not spoil her. Besides, that girl is very beautiful when she is born. I have seen it once. Like that little fairy boy."

"I heard that the daughter of the chief executive never cried when she was born, and would remind her every time she peeed when she was hungry. What a child prodigy!"

"Yeah, I also said that this little girl laughs when she meets people. Oh, it's so cute. This head is different from ordinary people."

"I heard that the little princess of the Qin family will call someone in five months, and now she can walk before she is one year old."

"Hey, or a child prodigy, the heads are so happy to see her when they mention her. If my granddaughter is half as smart as her, I will be content."

These are all praises of her, of course, there are also scandals, such as:

"The little princess of the Qin family will be one year old soon, do you want to express it? Do you have any thoughts?"

"Secretly tell you that the little princess of the Qin family has a special habit, that is, she must put her milk in a bottle. I asked someone to buy a bottle that is now said to be a good one, and prepare to send it."

"If there's this thing, then I'll just send a bottle. This thing is bad, so it's okay to have a few more."

"I heard that the head of the little princess of the Qin family allowed a little boy to accompany her at the table when she was full moon. The banquet for her first year was big, and I should be able to attend, or I could take all the boys in my family. All right! At that time, it will not be possible for one person to ascend to heaven."

"Seeing that we have a good relationship, let me remind you a little bit today. That little boy is the grandson of the Meng family, the prince of the capital, you dare to pluck the hair on the tiger's mouth! The two children are getting better, the little son of the Meng family will never leave every day. , Others won’t let me take a second look."

"Fortunately, brother, you told me, otherwise I will go recklessly, don't make sense, tomorrow I have to ascend to heaven."

Qin Yi didn't know these rumors, and she was about to catch Zhou. Although it was just a good luck to catch Zhou this time, after being reborn, Qin showed special interest in these things one by one, so he couldn't decide casually.

Holding Qin Yiyi Meng Shichen's eyes in his arms for a moment, the baby frowned and of course noticed it the first time. The slender and fair fingers gently rubbed the baby's eyebrows, the little man was comfortable, and his eyebrows unknowingly opened.

After a year of hard work, Meng Shichen not only read a lot of books about infants and toddlers, but also paid attention to learning from adult experience. The research is very thorough, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is half an expert. Especially my own baby, knows when to hungry and when to hush.

"Baby, what's uncomfortable?" Meng Shichen's voice was the same as others, icy cold, listening to him, Qin Yi felt that the hot air was a lot cooler, and his mood was less irritable.