Chapter 26 Twins

Qin Yiyi glanced at the talking girl indifferently, but the coldness of her appearance made the little girl shiver subconsciously.

After sitting in his seat, he smiled and sighed. Qin Shuang shouldn't be too general. In this position, no matter how well developed she is, she can't see the blackboard at all!

"Sorry, excuse me." Qin Jue's voice came from the door, and Qin looked up curiously.

"Hello, what's the matter?" Teacher Huang also knows Qin Jue because of Meng Shichen.

"Teacher, I'll send something to our lady."

Why did Qin Yi bring so many people to school? Although I understand in my heart, Teacher Huang is still a little unhappy.

I'm too spoiled at a young age. It's not that I don't have to take someone to accompany me, but I'm not so blatantly called by Miss Miss. It's not a good influence. He frowned, decided to tell the principal when get out of class was over, and nodded at Qin Jue.

Qin Jue walked into the classroom and his eyes darkened slightly when he saw Qin one and two people. Blamingly glanced at Qin Shuang, carried his things and walked to Qin Yi to stand still.

"Miss, this is the young master who asked me to bring it to you. The young master said that he will come after class, so that the young lady must go to him if he has anything to do in the meantime."

Seeing Qin Yi nod his head, he sternly faced Qin Shuangdao, "Take good care of Miss, let you come here for fun, remember your duty." Helping Qin Yi put things away and waited for her to sit down, Qin Jue bent over and said goodbye. .

Qin Yi adjusted the angle and sat on the chair made by Meng Shichen for her. Looking at the blackboard in front of him, he exclaimed that Brother Chen wanted to be thoughtful.

The first class is the Chinese class of teacher Huang, which is indeed a good school with strong teachers. The teacher's lectures were lively and interesting, and both Qin Yiyi and Qin Shuang who missed school time listened very carefully. Until the bell rang for the end of get out of class, the two people were overwhelmed by the aftertaste.

No matter what generation of students, as long as the bell rang after class was a moment of excitement for them, immediately there were people inside and outside three layers surrounding Qin one and two people.

They were quite curious about this little girl who was much younger than them and behaved very beautifully everywhere, and they couldn't wait to ask questions.

Most of the children nowadays are still very simple and wicked, but definitely not many. These children were asking cute questions, and Qin Yiyi answered them patiently. But as I said before, there are still some wicked things, such as the following one.

"What pretend to be arrogant, there is no servant in anyone's family, and I have been brought to the school to look very special! Humph, really annoying!" It was the talking girl just now, and she was not calm when she saw this situation.

Three or four girls around her also received, "Isn't it! I came to school at such a young age, thinking we are a kindergarten here!"

Qin glanced at it coldly, and when a group of little girls saw this, they were so scared that they didn't dare to speak any more.

After looking at their clothes, they seem to be from a good family background, and saying these things should make the child jealous. Although he was not happy, the self-proclaimed adult Qin Yiyi couldn't always care about them just because of a few words. Seeing that they stopped talking, she turned her face and continued to contact her classmates.