1

Today's weather is nice. It's not too hot and it's not too cold. Lee Minho,is currently having a break from his works. He decided to visit his parents at the hometown. He misses this kind of environment. Green trees,clean air and beautiful sky right above him. He obviously can't enjoy these back at the city. The light pollution,the noisy vehicles. Where's the fun in that?

Since the day is nice,he went out for a walk. The road is clear. No cars nor motorcycles. The blonde haired smiles happily as he swings his hands back and forth. Clearly enjoying himself. After a good 20 minutes walk,he sat on a bench near an acorn tree to rest. Minho leans on the bench comfortably. Cold breeze started to blow but it didn't bother tired Minho at all.

The leaves dance in sync as they were blown by the breezes. Minho closed both of his eyes as he enjoy the sound of leaves brush against each and another. Everything was all so relaxing,not until an acorn fell off the tree and landed on Minho's lap. He casually pick the acorn and throw it to the side before he went back to his comfortable position.

Minho was close to rest his eyes again if it's not for a squeaking noise he hears. The blonde boy got up from his seat and went to look for the source of the sound he heard. The squeaking sound becomes much louder than before when Minho approached  the back side of the acorn tree and finally he found the source of the noise.

Surprisingly,there's a little squirrel lying flat on the ground. Anyone would think it's dead if it's not for the squeaking noises. Minho rushes to the little furry creature.
After seeing the squirrel not moving at all,Minho knows. There's something wrong with it's leg. The blonde haired boy picks up the fluffy chubby squirrel carefully before immediately ran back to his parents' house.

"Mum,I need the first aid kit for this injured squirrel!"

-

A/N Notes : Short chapter y'all ;)