68

It's been days since Minho stays at the hospital. He won't go anywhere without Jisung by his side. The hybrid is still unconscious. Felix and Jeongin are keeping Minho company most of the time. Hyunjin and Changbin also had visited them twice meanwhile they're talking to Chan and Seungmin through video calls since they aren't allowed to be in the hybrid hospital.

It's a lonely evening. Felix and Jeongin just left the hospital to be with their mates, leaving Minho starring at the sleeping squirrel hybrid while carressing the younger's cheeks. Minho lets out a heavy sigh before planting his head at the side of the bed where Jisung is laying on. The grip on Jisung's right hand grew tighter. He misses Jisung. He misses everything he had done with Jisung. All the happy hour. All the flirting moments they shared. Everytime Jisung laugh, it's curing Minho inside and out. He misses all of those. Unconsciously, a tear escaped the corner of Minho's eye.

"I wish I could replace you right fucking now."

Minho mumbled under his breath. He meant what he said. He promised to himself not to hurt Jisung. But look at his mate, laying on the bed in the hospital, still unconscious for about 4 days now. He felt like he broke his own promise. The promise that was meant to be keep forever is now broken.

"I'm sorry..."

"For doing nothing."

Minho's eyes shot open as he immediately sit up straight. More tears rushing down his rosy cheeks before he hugs the younger tightly, not wanting to let him go. Jisung hugs back much tighter. He's happy. He's happy he was gifted the chance to see Minho again. His only happiness. The reason he fought for his life. His mate that he loves so much, Lee Minho.

"I miss you so much, Sung. I miss you so so so much!"

"I miss you more, hyung. How long had I slept?"

"4 days?"

"Holy moly-"

"Forget about that. You're awake now. Cute and sweet as always."

"Geez, I must've looked like an over boiled dumpling when I was asleep."

"Yes, you did."

"HYUNG!"

✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆

The doctor had done a check-up on Jisung. Minho is so happy to know that the younger is doing really well and they'll get to go home soon after Jisung's wound and stitches completely heal. They also video called the rest of their friends and that are Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin.

The neverending tease of how Minho cried and had mental breakdown without Jisung was being thrown nonstop making the mentioned male's ears turning bright red but nonetheless Jisung loves to hear that. It technically shows how much Minho loves him.

They also talked about how they think Chan is secretly flirting with Seungmin but was strongly denied by the oldest male meanwhile Seungmin kept quiet. They all laughed hard with the statement because it's very obvious by now.

After video calls session, Minho also didn't waste his time showering Jisung with affection which the younger didn't get for 4 days. Jisung ain't complaining tho, he loves it very much. Just like how Changbin told Minho.

They were being informed that Chan, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin are staying at Minho's place meanwhile Changbin and Felix had gone to their place 2 days ago. But they still joined all the video calls session. Never missed even a single call.

It's an obvious lie to say that all of them aren't happy to hear Jisung's laugh and see him smile again. They're also happy for Minho. The way he smiles everytime he looks at Jisung makes all of them stop worrying about him anymore. They definitely are meant to be with each other from the start. They're each other's happiness.

-

A/N : New cover~~~ The next chapter is chapter 69, right? 69 is a quite special number... Should I do a special chapter as well?? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)