65

Noises of the ambulance's siren break through the loneliness of the sorrow, chilly night. Naeun was arrested by the police and now spending her night in the temporary jail before her court charges in a few days.

Felix and Jeongin are with Jisung the whole time in the ambulance since only hybrids are allowed. There's a special hospital for hybrids which located a few minutes away from the city, away from humans.

There's Minho, locking himself in the bedroom with Hyunjin, Seungmin and Chan trying to calm him down by giving warm words and advices from the outside. Chan just arrived in about 20 minutes ago meanwhile Changbin is busy texting with his boyfriend, asking about Jisung's condition.

"Minho, come out. Dealing with this alone isn't helping at all. Let us help you."

Chan said, knocking the door softly. They could hear sobs coming from the inside. Of course Minho is crying. Who wouldn't?

The door isn't opening and Minho didn't respond to the older at all. There's nothing they can do. What left is just waiting for news coming from Felix and Jeongin, which is not happening for hours.

Hours?

Yea, it's been hours. Nothing happened. No news. No smiley Minho. No Jisung's healing laugh. Just a lonely night. A lonely, chilly, dark night. What they could hear are just the sound of Minho sobbing, crying and blaming himself.

"It's my fault! It's all my fault! Jisung wouldn't be like this if it's not because of me. I did wrong. I'm the one who deserves to be blame. I'm the one who needs to suffer in the hospital right now. Not my precious Jisungie..."

"Minho hyung, open this door. Stop blaming yourself. This isn't anybody's fault. Open up, hyung. Please."

Hyunjin tried his best, reassuring Minho to open the door. Seungmin just sat in front of the bedroom, hugging his knees while planting his face in between it. They all wait. They wait. 10 minutes passed, 20 minutes passed and now 30 minutes is approaching. Might as well be more than a day waiting.

Changbin phone rings. It rings so loud that everyone except for Minho come gathering around him. The name of the person calling is on full display. All of them hope for good news coming from the cat hybrid's mouth. Changbin accepted the video call.

Felix isn't smiling, Jeongin is right beside him, eyes puffy as fuck.

The humans look at each other, worry if something bad happens. Changbin gulped nervously before opening his mouth.

"How's Jisung?"