39

"What are you talking about? Minho hyung loves you so much!"

"But I did something wrong. H-he must hates me a lot now."

"Don't cry,Ji. If hyung hates you,he won't hug you after that. He doesn't hate you. He's just worried if something happens to you."

"T-thanks,Lixie."

Jisung hugs Felix tight and the latter hugs him back too since he loves this type of skinship. The cat hybrid keep comforting the squirrel hybrid to make him feel much better. Jisung is so thankful to meet Felix in real life other than just chat through Direct Messages.

"Jisung?"

"Yes?"

"Have your heat arrives?"

"Not yet. Why?"

"Changbin hyung should talk to Minho hyung about this. He needs to be prepared."

The squirrel just nods, agreeing on Felix's statement. After the one day younger left the room, Jisung curled into a petal position on Felix's bed. Will Minho hates him now because of the heat? Not to mention,but it is hard to take care of a hybrid. Especially for a beginner like Minho. He had never taken care of a hybrid before then there's Jisung appears in a POOF.

It didn't take long as Felix returns and asked him to go downstairs together. Jisung trails after Felix and they sit all together with Minho and Changbin. The cat hybrid smiles at Jisung before changing his sight to Changbin and signalling the older with a nod.

"Alright,since all of us is here we can discuss about some big matters that you guys need to know. Let's get started,shall we?"

"Shall we sounds cringey. Just continue already."

Minho scoffed and Changbin laughs as he continues. He was about to talk when Felix suddenly went to sit on his lap. Jisung expected Changbin to push him off since he's about to talk about something important,but that doesn't happen. The dark haired male wraps his arms around Felix's waist and pull him closer which earn an obvious happy face from the cat.

Minho keeps his eyes on Jisung and the surprising thing is,the jealousy painted on his face. He's not jealous because he likes Changbin or Felix, he's jealous because he wants the same affection like what Felix received.

Minho knows this very well and decided to tease Jisung. He casually acts like he don't know and didn't notice anything. Jisung glares at the older but Minho purposely avoids the younger's gaze. The squirrel hybrid gasped a bit before his eyes started to become teary.

-

A/N : double update?? Meheheheheh 🌚
Planning to finish this book asap but I'm not sure yet how many chapters will it takes since my story line is going slower than sloths. As I said, PLANNING to finish it asap but I don't think it'll finish in a month.

Okay,fine. In conclusion,it won't finish soon