63

"Why do you want to see him?"

"Because I need to."

"No. I won't let you."

Naeun looks straight at Minho with fiery eyes. A sound of slapping echoes through the living room. Hyunjin, Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin look in shock. She really did that. She really slapped Minho. The male looks to the side and glued his eyes on the floor. Naeun tugs on his freshly dyed dark brown hair, making Minho forcefully looks at her.

"Nobody ever deny my request! Got that!?"

She yelled. Minho nodded as he shows Naeun the way to his bedroom. After standing right in front of the wooden door, Naeun ordered the male to knock on it since she's sure Jisung won't open it if he knows it's her.

"Who's that."

He shouted from the inside. Minho exhaled a long breath before replying to his boyfriend.

"I-it's me..."

As soon as he replied, the doorknob twisted open almost immediately. Naeun just smirks evilly, observing the couple.

"Hyung! I thought you aren't coming home!"

He hugs the older tightly, not realising someone is watching. The older didn't hug back, he just placed his right arm on Jisung's back. The hybrid looks up with a curious facial expression and is met with Naeun's gaze.

"So, Jisung?"

"What do you fucking want from me?"

"Your boyfriend."

"Over my dead body first!"

Naeun laughs out loud. Pulling Jisung on the hem of his shirt making him stumble close to her.

"I always get what I want. You are nothing but an easy competition."

"I won't go easy on a stupid bitch like you."

Jisung spat. Minho just look at the two bickering with a pair of sad eyes. There's nothing he can do. Well, actually he can but he's too afraid on doing so. 'I'm such a coward' he said to himself. In a blink of eyes, Naeun pulls Jisung into the bedroom and locked the door. Minho's eyes widen in shock as he bang on the door as hard as he could. Jisung is screaming, which what he doesn't want to hear. Nobody is allowed to hurt his Jisung.

"Minho hyung, help!"

He heard Jisung calling out for him, tears coming out from the corner of his eyes as he ran to look for the spare keys to open the door as fast as he could with the help from Seungmin, Hyunjin, Felix and Jeongin.

In the room, Naeun is choking Jisung hard. The squirrel hybrid managed to break free but the psychotic female is blocking the only way out of the room.

"You can't run, Jisung. Minho is mine! You're just a fucking whore who messing up with our relationship! You're nothing compared to me! You should just die!"

Jisung gasped loudly when he sees what Naeun is fishing out from her pocket.

A pocket knife.