78

"You're not going anywhere!"

"What is wrong with you, mum!? Why are you treating your only son like this!?"

"Cuz you're gay, Minho! That's the only reason why! I haven't tell your dad about this! He will surely be disappointed in you once he gets home from his out station!"

"Mum, can't you see!?? You told me I've changed because of Jisung but look at yourself! You changed as well because of that fucking bitch! Where's the sweet you who cares about how I feel every single time something that makes me sad happened!? Look at you now, you're the cause of your son in pain! Don't you realize that, mum!? I used to love you so much that I don't even want to be far from you! But now, you're one of the two persons I want to avoid looking at! Can't you see what's happening right now, mum!?"

"I don't want you to be gay, Min! I do love you, this is my way of showing my love to you!"

"You called this love? Are you serious? Mum, this isn't love! If you really love me, you will support me no matter what! This is not love, mum! You're not happy to see your son feeling happy with the person he loves. You're not happy to see your son living a happy life everyday with the person he loves. You're never happy about it! All you do is just trying to separate your son from his loved ones. Is that what love is to you!? Is that how you show me your love for me!? By making the person I love stays away from me!?"

"But you're so close to Naeun when you're little!"

"It's for a reason, mum."

~

Changbin arrived in front of Minho's parents' house. Jisung is the first one to hop off the vehicle. As soon as all 5 of them got closer to the front door, they could hear the sound of Minho and his mum arguing inside. Seungmin suggested them to not go inside yet and just stay outside instead.

Jisung covers his mouth with both of his palm as he peeks at his boyfriend arguing with his mum through the transparent sliding door. The family bonding is broken because of him. Jisung can't help but to tear up right there and then. He continues to eavesdrop on their argument.

"What's the reason!?"

"I'm gay since I was 12, mum. I don't want to disappoint you so I used Naeun as my fake girlfriend to show you that I'm straight. She was my schoolmate along with Changbin and Chan hyung. Hyunjin is close to me and that explains why Naeun knows him too. I never loved her, mum. All I want is to not disappoint you by showing how perfect your son are. But that's very stupid of me to do so! Nobody is perfect, mum! You need to accept the reality that your son is not perfect! I can't lie to myself anymore. I like guys and I can't change that. I don't want to act and be fake anymore. I want to be myself and have parents who support me in every decisions I'll make. But as you can see, you're not supporting me at all. I can't do this anymore, mum. I love Jisung. Are you really dare seeing your son living a life with the person he doesn't love? Is that how you show love to me?"

Tears started to pool on Mrs. Lee's eyes. After all these times, Minho finally made she realised her mistakes. She hates how right Minho is. It's true, she really wants a perfect son. But Minho's words are also true. Nobody is perfect, she herself isn't perfect. The guiltiness is killing her inside.

Naeun's anger is ranging. Now Mrs. Lee is on Minho's side? So that means she'll accept Jisung and no longer gives a fuck about her? No, no, no. She won't let that happen. She wants Minho and she'll definitely get him. In order to do that, she needs to get rid of the barrier, in this case is Minho's mum. Naeun took out her pocket knife as she slowly approaches Mrs. Lee. Minho's eyes open wide as he tries to warn his mum to run.

"No!!"

Mrs. Lee fell on the floor as someone pushed her away from Naeun. The female immediately tries to look for her knife which she accidentally dropped on the floor from the harsh impact of someone pushing her.

"Jisung."

Minho almost cry as he hugs Jisung tightly. Mrs. Lee smiles fondly looking at her son and his lover. Jisung hugs back Minho but immediately breaks the skinship as he felt that something isn't right.

Naeun found her knife which is a few metres away from her, as she was about to grab it, another figure shows out of nowhere, taking away the knife from her. Changbin slightly smirks as he passed over the knife to Felix. Seungmin, Jeongin, Felix and Changbin forming a circle around Naeun, making the female trapped in the middle of the formation.

"You'll never catch me!"

Naeun yells as she tries to escape them. She succeeded in doing so, running straight for the exit door. Sadly there's a special guest waiting for her to get there before a hard punch lands on her face. Naeun fell on her back, hissing at the stinging pain on her face. She looks up to meet eyes with the person who punched her.

Chan grins as Hyunjin appeared from behind him. The taller male dialed the number of the police with a glorious smile on his face. Naeun is trapped. Nowhere to go and no way to run. Jeongin can't contain his smile as his boyfriend finally appeared right in front of him. The way they caught Naeun is awesome too. Right after Hyunjin hung up the call and told the rest that the polices are on their way, Jeongin giggles while looking at Naeun.

"This is fun!"

-

A/N : One more chapter left, oh my gosh I feel so sad ㅠ_ㅠ