16

"What do you mean you can change back? I thought I'm your mate?"

"Yes,you are but if my body is in a weak condition,I can change back to squirrel form."

"And stay like that for another few years??"

"No,silly. Kiss me."

"Right now?"

"Why am I mated with an idiot again? Kiss me to change me back to human form."

Jisung explained as he massages his temple. Getting a headache because of his mate. On the other side,Minho is trying his best to hold back his laughter. It's not that he don't understand,he just wanna mess around with Jisung because he thought the younger looks cuter when he is so done. Minho accidentally lets out a chuckle and both of them look at each other's only to stuck in the other's beautiful orb.

Just a simple eye contact made Minho shivers. Why? They just met, it's impossible to have feelings already. Why is he shivering and trembling whenever his eyes landed on Jisung? Why does the squirrel hybrid looks so ethereal in front of him? Is he falling in love? Maybe.

The stares are endless and Jisung decided to cut it off by closing the gap between them. Lips connected once again and Minho isn't hesitating to bring it much further. The older pushes Jisung until his back is leaning on the bed's headboard,lips still not leaving each other. Jisung ran his fingers through Minho's blonde hair, slightly tugging on it meanwhile the older has his hands around Jisung's slim waist. One hand leaving the younger's waist only to cup the younger's chubby right cheek. He deepen the kiss,both eyes still closed. A little bite on the lips cause Jisung to open his mouth, giving the older the access inside.

Minho wasted no time inserting his tongue. Licking every inch while his other hand travels under Jisung's shirt. The younger accidentally moan and Minho smirks in the kiss. He brought his hand to pinch one of Jisung's nipple but the younger quickly stop his hand with his tail wrapping around Minho's wrist. The older didn't mind it and thought maybe it's still too early for the younger to do this so he stopped. But the kiss didn't. After a long time of licking and sucking each other's faces, they both pulled away for air.

Minho turns his sight to Jisung only to ador the younger's view. Eyes closed,chest moving up and down rapidly and lips all swollen from the kiss. Just the breath taking sight can make Minho cum so the older quickly looks away. Refuse to torture himself by just a look.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"I like you already."

A/N : Did I write this last minute again? Yes,I did. Did this chapter is just about them kissing? Yes,it is. Did I got hyper when SKZ won their 2nd Thunderous win? FUCK YEAH!!