74

"Mum, I'm-"

"Shut it, Min! I'm disappointed in you!! I thought you're my one perfect son but it turns out you're gay for some guy??? Is this true!? Is what Naeun told me really is true???"

"Naeun!!?? But, she's in the prison??"

"Don't you dare changing the topic, young man. And why is she in the jail?? Because of she trying to stop you from loving a fucking guy!!?? What's going on in that head of yours, huh? Are you out of your mind, Min!? Loving a guy???"

"It's my life, mum! I got the right to love whoever I want!"

"And now you're talking back to your mum!? Minho, that guy changed you! Can't you see!? Because of him, my precious little son is disobeying his own mum!!"

"Mum, this is not right! Jisung didn't do anything! Don't get him into any of these bullshits of yours!"

"So, his name is Jisung. I see. Whoever this Jisung would be, I'll do anything to make you stay away from him."

Mrs. Lee stomps her way towards Hyunjin before whispering something which seems like even Chan couldn't hear it. The tallest male nods his head as he made his way out of the house.

Minho stared at his mum. Still can't believe what just happened. If his mum really gonna make him stay away from Jisung, that old woman better know that she could never succeed in doing so.

As Mrs. Lee went upstairs, Chan grabbed this opportunity to go towards Minho. The younger male flints a bit before turning his full attention to the older.

"We're stopping this, Minho. Don't worry, Hyunjin's not gonna help your mum obviously. He's gay as fuck himself. Oh and also, Naeun was freed from the jail. If you're wondering who paid the fine, it's your mum. She's free to do whatever she wants now and I just need you to be careful."

The sound of footsteps getting closer, making Chan dashed his way back on the couch he belongs. Mrs. Lee eyes her son as a small smirk paints her face. She's about to tell Minho something but still waiting for Hyunjin to return from doing her favour.

Soon after, Hyunjin is seen walking inside the house with another figure following him from behind. The male bows a bit to Mrs. Lee as he went to sit next to Chan. Giving the older an eye contact, resulting Chan to nod as well. Only God knows what the hell are they planning.

The figure steps closer, revealing themselve in front of all of the people in the house. She adjusted her skirt before landing her eyes on this one certain male. Lee Minho. Naeun smirks evilly as she sat next to the male. Mrs. Lee smiles brightly, observing the female and her son sitting next to each other.

"Min, I've been thinking about this for a long time and it's time for me to tell you about it."

"No, mum. You're not gonna say what I expected you to say."

"Yes, darling. You, my son, will be marrying this lovely girl, Naeun."

-

A/N : Merry Christmas 🎄

Also congrats to me for doing double updates :)