33

They had ice creams and went home after. Both arrived safely and went straight to the bedroom to keep Jisung's new clothes in the closet. If you wonder, there's a closet special for Jisung. It's quite late and they decide that it's better if they go to sleep as soon as possible.

Jisung take a shower in Minho's bathroom as the older went to take a shower at the other bathroom to not waste the time. They tucked in bed and Minho took some times to teach Jisung how to use the phone. His main focus is to teach Jisung how to text and call him because that's the most important things.

"I forgot to tell you. I need to check on the company for awhile tomorrow and I need you to be a good boy by staying at home. Don't cause any problems,yea? Watch TV or explore the phone if you're bored. Just don't talk to strangers and don't open the door if there's someone other than me knock on it. I'll cook you some meal and leave it on the dining table. I'll be quick,I promise."

"Okay, hyung. I can do that."

"Good boy."

Minho smiles warmly as he leans in to peck the younger's nose. They cuddle each other before drifting off to the dream land.

☆✯☆✯☆✯

Sun came out peeking through the curtain. Jisung wakes up from his sleep and stretches his body a little. After successfully open his eyes,he immediately looks at his side. And it's empty.

"Good morning, myself! Now, let's wash my face and brush my teeth before checking out the breakfast Minho hyung made."

Jisung talks to himself like it's a normal thing to do. After he did all the wash,he went downstairs to make his way to the dining room.

As expected,Minho had prepared breakfast for him. Scrambled eggs, bacon, toasted bread and a glass of orange juice. The hybrid finishes them before he went to wash the dirty dishes.

When he's done with it, Jisung went upstairs again to take a shower this time. To be honest,he did feels bored without Minho. Jisung just shakes those thoughts off as he clean himself. Then he remembers what Minho told him last night. Oh he is so gonna explore the phone. Jisung quickly took his shower and wear the clothes Minho bought for him yesterday. Grey shirt combined with a black sweat pants.

"Now where's my phone? Oh,there it is. I can just explore some apps on the play store,right?"

His mouth keep babbling and his finger keep scrolling through whoever knows what. Jisung keep his eyes on everything and then there's this one app caught his attention.

"Instagram? Sounds fun!"

And he installed the app mentioned.

-

A/N : Update cuz gone away is a hit!!

Me to myself :