34

"Create account? Oof, okay."

Jisung thinks of one username before tapping the keyboard to fill the space. '@sungiesquirrel_'. The curious hybrid filled all the information needed and lastly tap on the log in button.

There are accounts suggestions on it but Jisung didn't follow any of those. 'profile photo? Should I take a picture of me?' he thought. As he came to think about it,he never took a selca before and it's a good time to try it out. Jisung got up from the bed to change his outfit for a moment.

He goes for a baby blue crop top sweater along with a white skirt and perfect it with a white thigh high. His squirrel's ears and tails are on full view also.

Jisung looks for the perfect spot to place his phone after opening the camera app. He find out the way to set timer. The hybrid tap on the snap picture button and it went to the timer countdown. Jisung took the time to pose for his picture. He took like 5 pictures in case he doesn't like the others.

"Now let's set it as my profile picture and first post."

The hybrid successfully posted his pictures and went to change back to his shirt and sweat pants. He returns to the bed and a notification sound beeps.

'@lixie._.kitten liked your post'

'@lixie._.kitten started following you'

'@lixie._.kitten wants to send you a message'

Accept | Decline

lixie._.kitten

Hi!

             Who are you?

I'm Felix and I followed
you earlier

Hi,Felix. I'm sorry but
hyung won't let me talk
to strangers

You know my name
now and that means
I'm no longer a stranger
to you

Oh you're right!
My name is Jisung

What a pretty name

Thanks ♡︎♡︎♡︎ Your name
is pretty too

That's so nice of you, Jisung.
I'm happy to know you

Me too!!

Let's talk again sometime.
I need to go
Bye Jisung!!

Bye Felix!!

-

A/N : 1.02K reads what the-
Thanks for reading this!! I appreciate every single of you guys (●’◡’●)ノ

Hey you! Yes,you who are reading this...

I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎