45

Jisung clenched his teeth hard. He can just beat the shit out of the girl and her fake boobs but gladly he didn't or else the girl might be in a run to a hospital by now. As you can see, Jisung is very soft and weak when he's with Minho or when Minho is around. But in this case, oh what can't his arms do? The soft spot is just for Minho and nobody else.

The blonde woman in front of him flips her long hair sassily as she approaches Jisung. She smirks wickedly while her fingers moves to unbutton one more. Jisung knows why is that. He can hear footsteps coming from the outside. Probably Minho. And that explains why the slut acted so. She smiled evilly and went to whisper in Jisung's ear.

"You can't prove it, right? So, I am right. You're not anyone to CEO Minho."

She ends her words with a chuckle. Jisung feels his anger rise up. He wanted to punch the girl so bad but then he heard the door being twisted open and someone is standing right behind him which he assumes as Minho.

The girl ran to the male behind Jisung and clinge on his arm while pointing at Jisung.

"Sir, there's a stranger in your office! I've told him to leave but he refused. Can you please tell him to leave, Sir Minho?"

The girl glances sharply towards Jisung. The squirrel hybrid puffed his cheeks in annoyance as he open his mouth to fight back.

"What do you mean stranger? I'm Minho hyung's boyfriend!"

"You're not! You're just a stranger! Leave, bitch!"

"Bitch? You've gone far, miss! Hyungie, say something~"

Jisung looks at Minho with heart eyes. The older smiles a bit as he turns to look at the woman clinging onto his right arm and brushing her boobs onto Minho's body on purpose.

"You're right, miss Jookyul. He's not my boyfriend."

"WHAT!?"

The woman, now known as Jookyul, smiles wickedly as she won a big contest or something. She hugs Minho's arms tighter and tries to intertwine her fingers with the male she's holding. But to her surprise, Minho pulls away his hand and push Jookyul so that they have at least a small gap. He smiles looking at her as he continues.

"He's not just my boyfriend, he's my life and everything."

Minho walks away from Jookyul and make his way to Jisung who's keep starring at him with his jaw drops, still processing what's happening. Jookyul scoffs as she keep her eyes on Minho and Jisung.

"Hyung-"

Before Jisung even finish his words, a pair of lips are attached to his.

-

A/N : THANK YOU FOR 2K READSSSS AHHHHH *sobbing real tears* ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎