10

"Minho,you sure he wouldn't escape or something?"

"I'm hundred percent sure. The door is locked all the time and all the windows are closed too. He won't go far."

"How do you know that?"

"Because he hurts his ankle. Most of the time I'm lifting him everywhere I go. I'm sure he can't go far with that injured ankle. Now talk less and find more."

Chan just rolled his eyes before continue searching for Hannie. He has searched for him everywhere. At the living room,under Minho's bed,inside the kitchen's cabinet. Literally everywhere. But still, there's no sign of the squirrel.

Minho feels his chest tighten. He has started to love Hannie as his real pet and not just keeping him for a moment. And Hannie running away from him? Oh how hurt that feels. Minho didn't give up. He keep looking for Hannie until he remembers something.

The squirrel really loves one spot and that's nothing other than his pile of clothes in the laundry basket. He always caught Hannie snuggling in there. The clothes in there are of course not clean,but he won't put an extremely dirty clothes in it. Just clothes he wears for a moment or drenched with his sweat.

"I think I know where he is."

Chan glares at Minho before trailing after him. Minho rushes to his room once again. He placed the laundry basket at the corner of his room,behind the door.

And he was right. Hannie is sleeping in there. But because of the noise Chan makes when he slammed shut Minho's bedroom door,the squirrel flinched awake. He looks at Minho before climbing the blonde's shoulder.

"You naughty squirrel. We looked for you everywhere."

Minho sighs before patting Hannie's head. Chan smiles looking at them before step back a little to give Minho and Hannie some space.

"So,is this your squirrel?"

"Yes,his name is Hannie."

"You guys look adorable. And you just gonna keep him for awhile?"

"Squirrels  need their freedom as well,hyung. As much as I want to keep Hannie,he needs freedom too."

Minho said with a sad tone. But then,he feels Hannie grabbed his shirt, looking at him with a small pout. It's not obvious that the squirrel is pouting. But to Minho,it looks like he's pouting.

"Do you think you'll be okay when you have to let him go?"

A/N : Double update ;)