6

The next day >_<

Minho woke up and went to take a shower. Today, he'll finally bring Hannie to see the vet. Finally he will know what gender Hannie is. After a nice 15 minutes shower,he wraps a towel around his waist and exits the bathroom. The bathroom's door is linked to his room.

"Hannie, morning."

Minho smiles warmly as he saw Hannie snuggling on his bed. The squirrel flinched a bit due to the sudden greeting. It looks at Minho and frozed. Making Minho worries what the fuck is going on. The human,still in his towel,ran to the little squirrel.

"Hannie,are you okay? Hello? Hannie, please move or something to make me know that you're okay."

With that,Hannie snaps back to the reality and hide itself under Minho's blanket. At least Minho knows that it's alright now. The human just shook his head at the squirrel's behaviour. It behaves weirdly than other squirrels. Hannie really is special.

Minho approached his wardrobe and taking out some of the clothes he will wear. It's simple. Grey short-sleeves shirt with a tight black pants with rips on the knees. After done with his hair,he prepares some of the items that he needed to bring to the vet. And that are some things, documents and of course, Hannie.

He fishes out his phone from the back pocket and dialed Changbin's number. Telling him that he'll fetch him anytime soon. Letting him know to get ready. After the call,Minho lifted Hannie up carefully in his arms as he went to lock the door and straight up walking to his car.

They drove off to changbin's house to pick him up.

They're going to the vet.

-

A/N : Hah I managed to do 2 chapters in 30 minutes. Fyi I didn't proof read this. I'm in class heh :)