28

The ride is going smooth. The journey from Minho's parents house to the city was just 40 minutes. After arriving at the destination,Minho parked his car before turning to face a sleeping Jisung.

The younger looks so peace that Minho doesn't want to wake him up. But they had arrived and it would be better if Jisung can continue his beauty sleep inside on a comfortable bed.

"Sung. Sungie,wake up. We're here."

"Uh- Oh, I fall asleep! Sorry,hyung!"

"Why are you sorry,silly? Let's go inside."

Jisung nodded as he released himself from the seatbelt. Minho gentlemanly open the door for him. The younger chuckles as he grab Minho's waiting hand. As soon as he got out of the car,he eyes the big 3 story bungalow is front of him. His eyebrows slowly went up, knitted together.

"I-Is this your house!?"

"Yes,baby. Now,close your mouth if you don't want a fly to get in there."

Minho laughed at the younger surprised face. Is he rich? Obviously duh. Jisung just doesn't expect this. He looks so fine at his parents' house,how would Jisung know he is a rich man in the city? Nobody expects that anyways. Minho is quite young to own all of this.

Minho held Jisung's hand in his as he inserted the pin code. The door automatically open. If Jisung is surprised by the looks outside,he almost die due to shock when he sees inside. The whole house looks like a 5 stars hotel. Chandeliers hanging everywhere. Stairs inside and also an elevator. Minho is really rich rich.

Jisung stepped on the white tiles as his eyes can't stop travelling around the big luxury bungalow. Minho just follows behind the younger, letting Jisung to explore and get used to the new surrounding.

"Welcome home,young master."

Jisung is startled when an unknown male suddenly appeared out of nowhere and greeted Minho. The male is wearing a complete suit. Minho's maid maybe. But why is there only one maid in this super big house? Jisung scanned the male from the head to the toe. Confused expression all over his face.

"Sungie,this is my maid Jeong Yunho. Yunho this is Han Jisung."

Jisung smiles looking at the tall figure in front of him. Yunho is taller than Minho too which scared the hybrid a bit. Minho noticed the uneasy look from Jisung and clear his throat to say something.

"Thank you for taking care of my house when I'm not here,Yunho. Since, I'm home,you can go home and rest now. I'll give you a call if I need some help."

"Noted,young master. I'll get going now."

The situation only made Jisung much curious. If he's Minho's maid,then why isn't he staying here like how other maids do in the drama he watched when he's in his squirrel form at Minho's parents' house? After the maid left, Jisung finally asked Minho the question he's curious about.

"Why-"

"I don't like being here with maids much that's why I only have one maid. And I still don't like being here with other people who has no connection to me so it's better if he doesn't stay here and go home instead. We also need privacy so yes,it's better if he's not here."

Minho cut the younger's words. Leaving Jisung hanging. Privacy? What does he means by it? Ohh,maybe because he doesn't want other people to find out that Jisung is a hybrid.

"So, who's hungry?"

-

A/N : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ANGEL LEE FELIX YONGBOK ♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎ hope you have a great birthday!! Bake brownies and cookies as much as you can as long as you're happy. All the loves goes to Lixie ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ thank you for always making stays smile. Now it's your turn to smile a lot as you deserve,haengbok!! 
♡´・ᴗ・'♡

 Now it's your turn to smile a lot as you deserve,haengbok!!  ♡´・ᴗ・'♡