27

"He won't stop following us."

"Shoo,shoo. Go away cat."

Minho can't hold back his smile when Jisung tried to chase away the stray cat cutely with his cheeks puffed in annoyance. Their attention from the cat was strayed to the footsteps approaching them.

"Changbin!"

"Hey,Minho. Oh, who's your friend?"

"This is Jisung. What are you doing here?"

"I lost my cat."

"You have a cat!?"

"There he is!"

Changbin smiles brightly when the so thought stray cat came attached to his leg. Rubbing it's cheek on it. Changbin lift the cat in his hands as he looks back at Minho and Jisung.

"You're going home and didn't even bother to tell me? How could you!"

"You're being dramatic,Binnie."

Minho sighs and Jisung can't help but to burst into laughter looking at the two. Changbin is pouting while scratching under the cat's chin meanwhile Minho is massaging his temple using his thumb and index finger. They both look so cute to Jisung. The hybrid cutely waves bye bye towards the cat Changbin is holding.

"Sungie, let's get going now."

"Alright,hyung."

Minho held onto Jisung's hand as the other trails behind. The older helps Jisung to get in the front seat of the car before he placed the luggages and bags in the car's bonnet.

"Hyung,are you sure he's just a friend?"

"Nope. He's more than that. Oh and one more,when will you move back to your house in the city? I will miss you."

"Cut the cheesy crap. I will soon. I need to get something settled here first. It's tiring to be your neighbour everyday."

"You love me."

"Yea,I do. Now go take good care of your boyfriend. Call me when you arrived."

"Yes, mum!"

Minho said as he ran inside the car, avoiding a deadly hit from the shorter boy. Minho started the engine and drove off from his parents' house. The journey is silent. Minho just thought that maybe Jisung has motion sickness.