21

After struggling to wear the baggy clothes Minho prepared to him, Jisung finally got out from the bathroom. The shirt is not baggy at all actually, since it's Minho's then that's why it looks baggy on Jisung. It looks very oversized which receives compliments from Minho who keep repeating how cute he looks in it.

Jisung is obviously shy but the brat side of him keep telling him to keep cool. And that's how he says "thanks." with the obvious blush painted all over his face. Minho just chuckled as he pulls Jisung to join him in the bed.

It's not like he don't want to go out of his room. But he can't bring Jisung or his parents will see the hybrid. Which resulting them to stay together in Minho's room, cuddling.

"Hyung?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"When are you planning to go back to your house in the city?"

"I'm not sure but I want it to be as soon as possible since it's been a long time since I last visited my company. I think tomorrow? If it's okay with you."

"What are you talking about,silly? Of course I'm okay with it. I'm okay with all your decisions."

"Cool! Now come and help me pack my things. We're leaving tomorrow morning."

Jisung smiles as he hop off the bed excitedly. He being the careless person he is, accidentally step on one small thing that hurt his foot. Minho is super shocked to see his mate disappeared just like that. He immediately rushes down his bed to where he saw Jisung last stand.

"What a screw doing here?"

Minho picks the metal thing before tossed it somewhere in the drawer. And that's when he saw something hiding under the bed.

"Oh my god, Jisung!"

He carefully lifts up the poor squirrel before placing it on the bed. Minho checks on his foot and lets out the breath he didn't realize he was holding. Gladly there's nothing serious. The older went up to the same level as the squirrel and kiss it passionately.

And in a split second,the squirrel went back to human form. Minho smiles warmly as he pulled out a plaster packaging from the second drawer. Placing it carefully on Jisung's injured foot to stop the small bleeding.

"T-thank you."

"Why are you stuttering, cutie?"