41

They had been hanging out at Changbin and Felix's for quite a long time and decided to go home. They arrived and both making bedroom as their current destination. After successfully open the white coloured door, Minho's purple bedroom is now on view as they both threw themselves on the comfy king sized bed.

"Tired?"

"Maybe a little."

"Hah,of course you are. I saw you chasing Felix."

"Not my fault. He's the one started it."

"What did he do?"

"He called me short. And the best part is, he's only 2 centimetres taller than me."

Minho burst into a big laughter as he placed Jisung in between his arms. Actually,he wants to ask Jisung something but he's not sure if Jisung wants to.

The squirrel hybrid leans in Minho's arms and cuddles the older softly. His tail placed on Minho's thigh. The older took in about 10 minutes thinking and decided to just ask Jisung and forget a about it if he doesn't want to.

"Sung, I need to go to the company tomorrow."

"I'll be alone again?"

"No, babe. Don't give me that sad look. I was thinking if you like to uh- follow me to work tomorrow,maybe?"

"Are you serious? Yes!"

"N-no, it's okay if you don't want to- wait what?"

"I said yes?"

Minho smiles warmly as he responded with an "alright."

That night, the older told the hybrid to sleep early since they're going to wake up early to go to the company. Minho had done ironing his and Jisung's outfits for tomorrow. He picked everything and is sure that Jisung would look gorgeous in it.

After done preparing, Minho finally went to his bedroom to sleep. He walks in and saw Jisung sleeping peacefully.

Or just it's what he thought.
On the other side, Jisung is holding something in his fist. He's pretending to be sleeping but actually no, he's not. Minho went to lay down beside him and fall asleep fast. Jisung checks on the older to see if he's really sleeping. And he is.

-

A/N : UUU That's Sus :P