3

"Minho. Minho darling,wake up."

"Oh. Good morning,mum."

"Good morning, sweetheart. I have something to tell you,hun."

"What is it?"

......

"Hello,Hannie. How's your rest,fella?"

Minho smiles as he pat the squirrel. Hannie squeaks happily as it hold Minho's index finger with it's little paw. After a good moment of petting,Minho went to the kitchen to grab the squirrel's food from the cabinet. Even he don't know how pet shop has those food. Do people really keep squirrel as pet? He poured the food into a small bowl before putting it on the table for Hannie to eat.

"Aww look at those cheeks! You're so cute that I could squish your cheeks for my living!"

The little squirrel spare a glare towards Minho before continue eating it's food. The glare is like it's saying 'watch your mouth' which made Minho gulps nervously. The human chuckles it away. Minho turns his attention to his phone when he heard a notification beep.

'Ouh, it's Chan hyung. He can wait.'

Minho thought as he keep his phone in his back pocket. After seeing Hannie who already finished it's food,the blonde boy got up to clean the mess created by the little squirrel. As he washes the bowl,his mind keep recalling what his mum said earlier.

"Then I'm gonna be alone for 3 months?"

-

A/N : Whoops