55

"Hey Jisung!"

"Hi, Felix!! Why are you calling?"

"Oh, nothing. Just bored. What are you doing?"

Before Jisung could even answer the cat hybrid, Minho took the phone from him. Making Jisung pouted and make grabby hands to fetch his phone back. After realising he won't get it, the squirrel sighs and crossed his arms, mumbling "How dare you stop me from talking to my bestie." under his breath.

"Sorry, Felix but Sungie needs to go to sleep now. Bye~"

"But-"

Beep

And Minho hung up the call before placing Jisung's phone at the bedside table. The older carressed Jisung's cheeks gentle only to surprisingly pinched and squish them like a stress ball. The younger yelp from pain and trying his best to escape, which he obviously can't. Minho chuckles and kisses Jisung's forehead.

"Go to sleep, baby squirrel."

"Goodnight, hyung."

✯☆✯☆✯✯

They arrived at Minho's office an hour ago. Jisung is playing with Jeongin since Minho and Hyunjin are both busy on their computers. The Collab project is approaching, it left no time for Minho and Hyunjin to play around. They need to take it serious. Other than that, the CEO of PSH company is also gonna visit them tomorrow, making both the workers double their busy condition. Which also means, less attention for Jisung and Jeongin.

The door knocks a few times and it's surely not Hyunjin since the male is also with Jisung, Minho and Jeongin in the office.

Minho mumbles a soft come in, enough for the person outside to hear it. The door was being pushed open, revealing a female with long brown hair tied up in a ponytail. She smiles looking at Minho but the male doesn't. Instead, his face obviously shows a shocked expression.

"I found you, Minho."

-

A/N : updates are going slower than I expected :( I'm sorry, I've been so busy with my assignments. Thank you for still reading this!! I'll try my best to keep updating~

Thank you for 3.09K reads~~~