7

They finally arrived at the vet which is 25 minutes away from their home. Minho and Changbin hopped off the vehicle and went to open the back door of the car to fetch Hannie. The squirrel seems calm. It was not a long ride so none of them is suffering from motion sickness.

Minho pushed the glass door and is greeted by one of the workers there. He smiles before signing changbin to come in as well.

"Any scheduled appointment,sir?"

"Oh yes. Under the name Lee Minho."

"Okay,sir. Please wait for your turn to meet the veterinarian,thank you."

Minho nodded after exchanging thank yous. He sat on the seats provided,right next to where Changbin is sitting. They chatted while waiting for their turn for the appointment. To keep Hannie from boredom,Minho pats Hannie as he chats with Changbin.

Not even 20 minutes passed and they were called to meet the veterinar.

"So,you're Lee Minho?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay. So what do we have here? Aww,hello cutie."

Minho cooes at the sight. The female veterinar is checking on Hannie while giving the squirrel praises and even pats it. Treating Hannie as nice as possible. Handling it with care.

"You're telling me it broke it's ankle?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Did you treated it?"

"Oh yes I did."

"Mhm I can see it's ankle is healing by now."

Minho smiles as the veterinar keep praising on how good he treated Hannie and that Hannie's ankle is about to heal anytime soon. The veterinar didn't do much. Just a check-up on the ankle and other necessary things to do.

"Alright,that's it. This fella will heal soon. It behaves so nicely. What a good boy."

"Wait. It's a male?"

A/N : WEEEEEE I'M SO HYPER TODAY SO HERE'S A TRIPLE UPDATE