61

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Sungie. Sorry for snapping at you earlier. I didn't mean to."

"It's fine. When will you get home?"

"That's why I'm calling you, Sung. I won't be home today. Listen to me, no matter what happens, stay inside the house and make sure to lock the door all the time. Got it?"

"But why? Why aren't you coming home?"

"I don't want to put you in danger. I don't mind risking my life but I can't bear to lose you. I'll be fine. My meeting tomorrow also was cancelled."

"I see. Be safe, hyung. I already miss you."

"I miss you too, my squirrel."

Jisung could hear the sound of a door squeaking open through the phone follows by a sound of female chuckling. No doubt, it's Naeun.

"I need to go now, Sungie. I love you."

"Love you t-"

Jisung didn't even get to finish his words as the older hung up the phone immediately. Jisung fell kneeling on the floor and burst into tears. Who the fuck is Naeun!? Appears out of nowhere and ruins his happiness with Minho.

Felix rubs his back gently, whispering that everything will be alright over and over. Trying his best to calm the squirrel hybrid even though he himself is still worrying about Changbin.

"I know Naeun."

Seungmin said out of the blue, making all eyes gather on him. The only human there clears his throat before continuing his sentence.

"Minho reached out to her first. But, it's not exactly Minho hyung's fault."

Jisung gets up and walks to the couch, sitting at the opposite side so that he's facing Seungmin.

"What do you mean?"

"Naeun used to be Minho's girlfriend."

"Huh!?"

"A fake one for an act."

-

A/N : Sorry for not updating for a long time. School is about to open soon and for now I'm still busy with online classes (ᗒᗣᗕ

But as I said, I'll try my very best to keep updating for my precious readers whom I love so much >///<