8

The door slammed shut behind them as Minho placed Hannie gently on the couch. He did sent Changbin back to the younger's house before coming back home. His back is hurting since he stand in a line for a long time to buy drinks because he lost the bet he made with Changbin in the car.

His top priority right now is just one. His bed. Minho went straight to his bedroom without knowing Hannie is following him from the back. The little squirrel follows closely and surprised Minho when he was about to land on his bed. The human smiles before lifting Hannie in his arms. He flops on the bed comfortably with Hannie on his chest.

"What a long day. Aren't you tired,Hannie?"

Minho pats Hannie's head a few times which the squirrel gladly leans into. Finally he knows what gender Hannie is. A male squirrel. Unfortunately,the veterinar failed to find out what Hannie's age is. Minho didn't mind,though. At least he knows Hannie is a male.

"Don't you feel hot, Hannie? I'm taking a shower. Wait for me here like a good boy you are,yea?"

The human told the squirrel which he knew he won't get an answer from. Minho lazily got up from his bed, placing Hannie at his side. It really is hot that day. A nice shower with cold water will surely freshen up Minho.

After Minho is out of sight,Hannie snuggles under the blanket. Squeaking lightly when he can't find the way out from the darkness. Soon,he finally comes out of the blanket to gather oxygen in his little lungs. After a good moment of playing around on it's own,the bathroom's door creaks open. Revealing a naked Minho with waters dripping all over his well built figure.

"Shit,I forgot my towel."

...

"Oh,here it is. Found it."

...

"Hannie,are you okay!!!???? Fuck! Please move,Hannie!"

A/N : I know it's not Friday,the day I update this story but I can't help but to update it early only to scream FUCK TOMORROW IS STRAY KIDS' COMEBACK!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M NOT READYYYYYY

소리꾼 Y'ALL