47

Jisung makes his way to the restroom. It's not hard to find it since Minho and the sign boards helps him. He reaches the restroom and went inside one of the stalls to do his business. After done, he uses the sink to wash his hands. Jisung was about to leave the restroom if it's not for a screeching noises caught his ears. He began searching for the source of the noise which brought him to one of the stalls. The door is not closed fully and the screeching noises inside is inhumanly. Jisung slowly pushes the door and is meet with a creamy coloured fur which is from some sort of animal. Jisung proceeds to push the door until it's fully open. 

"OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS!?"

The animal is shocked since Jisung accidentally screams. He hide behind the tissue roller but his ears can still be seen due to it's big size. On the other hand, Jisung is panicking. How can an animal gets in here? Workers and visitors need access card to get in here. Not just that, there's like 4 security guards are guarding the main entrance. It's kinda impossible for an animal to sneak in. 

Jisung is squeezing his brain hard to think of an explanation. It's kinda bad to just leave the animal there alone. But then, he thinks of something.

"Unless.... You're a hybrid, aren't you?"

The fennec fox came out from his hiding spot and approach Jisung to rub his body on the squirrel hybrid's leg.

"So, I'm right! You're a hybrid!"

The cream coloured creature sit on the floor while he stares at Jisung. Jisung is really familiar with this facial expression, the fennec fox is weird as to why he knows that he's a hybrid. Not many people know that they exist.

"Don't worry. I'm a hybrid too. A squirrel hybrid."

Jisung raises his beanie a bit to show his squirrel's ears before putting it on again. After seeing the fennec fox become much comfortable around him, Jisung scoops the fox in his arms. Of course, he can't just leave the fennec fox there. Especially after knowing that he's a hybrid. He needs to get the fennec fox to his mate as soon as possible. He decided just to bring the fennec fox to Minho's office first to keep him safe.

Jisung hides the fox under his big blouse. He sprints his way out from the restroom to his boyfriend's office. He doesn't ran but just speed walking to avoid suspiciousness. The people around haven't seen him before but they are well informed that he's their boss' boyfriend. Jisung finally arrived safely at Minho's office without being caught. He pushed open the door, gets in and close the door shut again.

"Hyung, help."

Jisung lets out the fennec fox from his blouse and place the hybrid on one of the table. Minho raises his right eyebrow while looking at Jisung.

"Where did you get this fox from?"

"He's in the restroom."

"Restroom? How can a fennec fox gets into the restroom!? Let me get the security. You wait here, sweetie."

"Hyung, no! Wait!"

"What?"

"He's a hybrid."

"WHAT!?"