56

"N-naeun-"

"Yes, Minho. Don't you miss me?"

"Get out."

"I can't hear you."

"I SAID GET OUT!"

"Okay, then. I'll find your parents and tell the truth."

"N-no! Naeun, please don't! Don't do this, please."

Minho started to sob and it only makes Jisung much confused. Hyunjin looks at the female, known as Naeun, dead in the eyes. Which for sure means he knows something that both Jisung and Jeongin doesn't know. The squirrel hybrid can't stand looking at his boyfriend like this, he waddles his way towards the older and rub his back to comfort him.

"Not now, Jisung."

"Hyung-"

"I SAID NOT NOW!"

Jisung gasped and back a few steps away from the older. This is the first time Minho had ever raised his voice on him and he's just trying to help. Jeongin notice the beads of tears which started to form on the corner of each Jisung's eyes. He approached the squirrel hybrid and grab his hand to pull him away from the mess in the office.

Before they even manage to escape from the office, Naeun grabs Jeongin on his shoulder. She doesn't look at the fox at all, instead she has her eyes glued on Jisung. Scanning him with eyes full of disgust.
Jisung swear he really wants to slap that female in front of him but he can't do it since Minho is still in the same room with him. He played cool by just glares at the female back.

"Who are you?"

"Jisung. Han Jisung."

"And I assume you're in a special relationship with Minho?"

"I don't think you have something to do with that."

"Oh? I do have something to do with that. Leave him alone. He's mine."

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

"HE'S MINE"