31

"Wear this."

"Okie, I'll be back. Oh wait- Where's the bathroom?"

"I think you can see the white door very well?"

"Oh! It's inside your room again. Meh sorry I'm dumb. I'll be back after changing."

And with that, Jisung vanished to the bathroom. Minho doesn't even has the time to correct the younger's words into 'our room'. The squirrel doesn't take a long time changing. Maybe just 5 minutes? He came out the bathroom in of course, Minho's clothes. A white oversized long sleeves sweater with a ripped black skinny jeans. Minho doesn't fit that jeans anymore all thanks to his thighs. That results Jisung to own the black jeans. Besides that,he decided to wear a black binnie this time to hide his ears.

Soon,the older also changed into a white shirt with a blue jacket on top of it. He also wears a  ripped jeans but blue in colour. After grabbing his purse and car key,the both of them left the house and drive to the mall.

☆✯☆✯☆✯

They arrived at the mall and Jisung is currently letting his jaw falls in awe. It's the first time he's ever been to a mall. Minho just chuckles and hold onto the younger's hand tightly,not wanting Jisung to get lost in his first time there.

They wander around the mall looking for a clothes outlet that caught their attention. And there is one.

Jisung trails behind Minho as the older went to choose some clothes for him in the outlet. The outlet is big but Jisung isn't brave enough to explore the place. Not without Minho. The blonde boy is busy looking for some clothes that matches Jisung's appearance.

"Try this! Go inside the fitting room. I'll wait for you outside."

Minho orders and Jisung just obeys him. He changed into the clothes chosen by Minho. The clothes looks pretty. No, everything looks pretty on Jisung actually. He casually wears the clothing and came out to show it to Minho.

He did a princess-like twirl in front of the older. Minho laughs as he pinched Jisung's cheek, causing the hybrid to yelp.

"We're taking these. Now come on. There's more to buy for you. Tell me if something caught your attention too."

"I feel spoiled."

"Because you are."

Minho winks before continuing his way to find more clothes at the men's section. But there's Jisung keeping his eyes on the women's section.

Obviously there's something that caught his attention but he doesn't want to tell Minho about it because he's afraid that Minho will scold him for liking women's clothing. He doesn't want to make Minho mad.

"Sung,what are you looking at?"

"W-what? No, there's nothing!"

-

A/N : didn't proof read this... I'll double check later... Sorry if there's any mistake