𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

4 years later...

"Jagi, can you help me with this?"

"What's that?"

"I don't know? Some sort of puzzle?"

"What are you doing that for??"

Minho got curious and went to sit next to his husband. Jisung is trying hard to solve the puzzle game on his phone. It's not because it was important to get it done or something, it is because Jisung won't stop sticking with his phone 24/7 until he got it solved. Just a squirrel felt challenged by a puzzle game. Nothing weird.

With the help of Minho's big brain, they finally got to solve it in less than 15 minutes. Jisung screams happily before suggesting to solve another puzzle which Minho immediately stops him.

"Jagiya? Should we do a family and friends gathering or something? I miss them."

Jisung finished his sentence with an obvious pout on his face. Minho nodded with a smile before leaning in to kiss the pout away. Making Jisung blushes. The squirrel hybrid immediately sends the information of it to their family and friends.

The wide smile on Jisung's face tells Minho everything. He's happy and Minho is far than joyful to know that he's the cause of his husband's happiness.

The gathering will be hold in 2 days so that they could get ready for everything. They also decided to cook the dishes by themselves instead of buying or ordering them to show how they really appreciate their family and friends.

Name list of the guests is already in Jisung's hold, there's not really many people coming. Just 10 people including him and Minho. He's too excited for the gathering to happen. Everything was set up in his mind.

"Jagi, let's go shopping some groceries!"

~

They sure do bought a lot yesterday. And they don't just bought groceries, they also bought outfits for the gathering. And for the first time after 5 fucking years, Minho finally let Jisung wears skirts in front of other people beside him. BUT, that people must be from their close friends or family. Did I emphasize the BUT? Yes, I did.

"Do we start preparing dishes today or tomorrow?"

"Of course tomorrow, you silly little squirrel. Now come here and cuddle me."

"Okay fine, you clingy husband."

Minho chuckles as Jisung went to lay down beside him on the couch. He plays some movies on the television and watches all of them together with his beloved husband.

The third movie is getting boring that Jisung decided not to watch it. Instead, he flips around to snuggles his face onto Minho's chest. Arms wrapping the older male's sides.

"You sleepy, babe?"

"A bit."

"Let's go to the bedroom then."

"But I'm in the mood for some fun."

Jisung suddenly lifted up his face to lock his eyes with Minho as he said the sentence. Eyebrows wriggling naughtily. Minho laughs as he pinches the both side of his husband's chubby cheeks resulting Jisung to yelp in pain, tail stood erect.

Minho got up from the couch and carries Jisung bridal style all the way to their bedroom. They locked the door just in case, and the rest happened that night...goes down the history.