9

"Hello,Minho?"

"GLAD YOU PICK UP THE PHONE!!"

"Something happened?"

"Yes! Get your fucking ass here right now!"

"Mhm, alright. I'm on my way."

"Oh my god thank you so much,Chan hyung!"

"Yea,yea I'll get going now."

And they hung up the call. Minho is beyond scared now. Hannie doesn't look well and he's afraid something bad is happening to him. He called Chan instead of Changbin because he knows that the younger wouldn't know what to do when it comes to animals.

He expects Chan wouldn't take a long time,Minho rushes to put on some clothes before waiting on the couch in the living room. Slightly tapping his feet on the floor nervously. Soon,he heard door knocking noises and he wasted no time opening it. Revealing Chan with his orange hair,black shirt and jeans.

"Chan hyung! Oh,thank you so much for coming! I need your help!"

"Sure,you do. If not then you wouldn't called me. Don't forget that you haven't read my texts."

Chan huffed. Minho apologies again and again but Chan reassures him it's nothing but still he better read it next time. The blonde boy nodded before pulling Chan's right arm upstairs. He immediately ran to his room with hand still tight on Chan's.

"What happened actually?"

"I think something is wrong with my squirrel."

"You have a squirrel!?"

"Yea,I'm keeping him for awhile. Now,the problem is,he's not moving! That's why I called you. Maybe you can help me since you're good with animals."

Minho said as he twists the doorknob,eyes still on Chan as his free hand pointing at his bed. Chan's furrows his eyebrows before looking back at Minho.

"I don't see anything?"

"Oh my fucking god! He was frozen there a few minutes ago!"

"Let's find him."

A/N : Do you see what I'm seeing 👀