29

"What are we gonna eat?"

"Hmm,let me cook something."

"You can cook!?"

"Yea. Do you wanna help?"

"Of course! But,I don't know how. I'm pretty sure I'll burn down the whole kitchen. I don't want to give you extra work to handle me."

"Don't pout you little precious squirrel! It's too cute for me to handle. I'll teach you. Come with me."

And with that,a pretty smile decorates the hybrid's face. Minho chuckles as he pulls out some ingredients from the refrigerator. His fridge is full since he's not at home for months,and that's why he will cook even though he's lazy. Jisung also looks pretty interested on learning how to cook from the older. Minho swears he sees stars in the younger's brown orbs.

This is the first time Jisung will learn to cook, Minho chose a simple dish so that Jisung wouldn't face any trouble that'll makes him give up on cooking. The dish chosen is simple. Kimchi fried rice. Minho took out a Tupperware full of Kimchi that he kept in the fridge.

After setting down all the things needed such as frying pan, cutting board and knife,Minho moved to teach Jisung how to prepare the rice. Jisung has no problems with washing the rice prepared by Minho. He looks happy that Minho trust him to help in the kitchen. After washing it,Minho helps Jisung to put the pot in the rice cooker. He switched on the plug before move to the kitchen counter to cut some veggies.

Minho doesn't trust Jisung with cutting because it involves knife. The younger might hurt himself. The older thought that it's still early to teach Jisung how to use the knife. So instead,he told the younger to stay away from any sharp things around the house and of course that includes the knives.

The veggies were cut nicely and Minho shifts to the stove. He twisted the holder to rise the fire, putting it at the perfect heat. The older pour some cooking oil on the pan to heat it up. After the oil is hot,Minho put in the garlic,onion and some veggies he chopped earlier.

He mixed it all using a spatula. After the onions turns into a brownish colour,the blonde boy pour the kimchi from the Tupperware and mix it with the veggies. After that,he placed in the rice that was cooked and cooled up earlier by Jisung. He keeps mixing the rice and stirs it until it's well combined. Jisung's eyes shines focusing at the older's cooking skills. Minho is a great chef indeed.

"You wanna try stir the rice?"

"Yes!"

-

A/N : filler chapter!! More like MY cooking skills lol. Idk how Minho does his cooking. Bet it's the professional 5 stars Michelin way 🌚

Also it's still Lixie the angel bday ;) hope you have a nice day. Also Felix's vlive earlier, he's the cutest!!

 Also Felix's vlive earlier, he's the cutest!!