22

"I don't really know why."

Jisung replied and immediately looks to the side to hide his blushing face from how close Minho's face is from his. The older is quick to figure this and can't help himself from smirking.

"Sung."

"Hm?"

"Would you like to kiss?"

"Huh!?"

Minho burst into laughter in a second after asking, earning a confused, blushing look from Jisung. Soon,the younger finally finds out what's going on. He got up from the bed and stomps all the way to the bathroom and slammed it shut before locked it.

Minho is still laughing hard at the scene. After he realised he just made Jisung offended,he quickly stop laughing and rushed to the now closed and locked bathroom's door.

"Sungie, open up the door!"

"No! You're so cruel! You're playing with my feelings."

Sobs could be heard and Minho feels extremely guilty for acting that way. He's not playing with Jisung's feelings,he just want to joke,tease and play around with Jisung. He just doesn't expect the younger to be this sensitive.

"Sung, I'm sorry."

"Sure."

"I mean it! I really am sorry. I was just playing with you but I don't know that this is a sensitive issue for you. Sungie,open the door. Please."

Minho really feels awful and guilty for acting that way. He really didn't mean to hurt Jisung.

But on the other side, Jisung is enjoying this moment. Maybe he's kinda hurt like a little tiny bit,but the other big part is him having fun. He gotta admit that he likes it when Minho teased him like that. He just acting like he's terribly hurt to see how the older will react to it.

The older apologize nonstop. Jisung will respond something like "go away","leave me alone","you're cruel" and something similar like those just to test for how long will Minho be patient towards how he act.

After for like 20 minutes,he no longer hears anything from the older. 'Is he giving up already?' Jisung thought to himself. He's not really mad actually because if he's Minho,he would stop too for sure. But the other side of him feel sad. Why? Because Minho is already giving up on him when it's not even 30 minutes passes.

Jisung sighs as he open the door. But a sight caught his attention. He gasped loudly before running to the person in front of him.

"Hyung, I'm sorry! I was just acting! Please don't cry! I'm so sorry!"

A/N : oh no! Our little bun bun cries. Or so you thought he is 🌚...