51

Morning comes, Minho is the first to wake up due to the loud sound of someone ringing the doorbell multiple times. Jisung is slowly waking up too since it's too noisy to sleep in this condition. The older rubs his eyes and makes his way to the door downstairs while Jisung is still stretching his limbs in the bedroom.

Minho checks on the camera screen to see who's that person ringing his doorbells and is surprise to see Chan's face on the screen's display.

"Open up, sleepy head."

He sighs but then panicked when he realised that Chan hasn't know about Jisung and him. What should he do now? Should he open the door and bear the consequences or told Chan to go home even though the older went there all the way from his hometown?

No, he can't do that. Of course he needs to let Chan in.

Minho enters the pin code and the door opens, letting Chan to step in. Chan scans Minho from the head to the toe and jumps into the conclusion that he just woke up since he looks unmanageable.

"What brings you here, hyung?"

"Tell that stupid girl not to find me again! Oh my fucking gosh! She really broke into my house to threaten me that she'll make me suffer if I didn't tell her where you are!"

"N-Naeun?"

"Who else!? Of course it's her! I'm telling you that bitch is up to no good. She's looking for you again and I didn't tell her that you moved here. Soon, she'll finds out about this herself and I suggest you to do something to get rid of her."

"What do I do?"

"I don't know? She's too obsess over you! That's freaking me out, sheesh! You gotta do something, Minho! You started this and you're the one who needs to end this!"

-

"Minho hyung?"

-

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH! MINHO, WHO IS THAT!?"

"Uh, there's a lot of explaining to do."

"You bet. I'm calling Changbin."

"Yea, sure. He has a lot of explaining to do too."

"What?"

"Nothing."