50⚠️

A/N : Gudluck on the long journey

-

"Sungie! What's happening to you!? Why are you like this!?"

"H-hyung, h-hurts~"

"Oh my god, Sung!"

Minho scooted Jisung in his arms. His right hand supporting Jisung's back as his left hand is holding under the younger's legs. He lifts the hybrid and sprints his way to the bedroom. Minho places Jisung on the bed and the younger grabs his arm.

"Hyung, please h-help. I-It hurts s-so bad. Agh-"

"Sungie, what's wrong??"

"H-heat, ahhh hurts!"

Minho gasped after the words came out from Jisung's mouth. 'So, it finally arrives, huh?' he thought. Slowly, he crawled up on the bed, hovering over the hybrid's body. Minho softly carress Jisung's red rosy cheeks.

"Don't worry, baby. Hyung's gonna help you, okay?"

⚠️TW! SMUT⚠️

The older leans down to close the gap between them. His right hand on Jisung's left cheek. The younger eagerly kisses back. His lips chasing Minho's when the older accidentally pulls a bit. Minho deepen the kiss when he bit Jisung's lower lip. The hybrid gasped and Minho took the opportunity to slip in his tongue inside the younger's warm mouth. Jisung threw his arms around Minho's neck, opening his mouth wider so that the older has all the access inside with their tongues dancing in sync.

Minho licks every inch of Jisung's mouth, the younger wraps his tail onto one of Minho's thighs. The kiss turns him on so bad. The older broke the kiss as his lips went to travel down the squirrel hybrid's jaw and to his neck. Minho softly nibbles on the younger's skin. He sucks on Jisung's neck, leaving a few deep purple marks on it. Minho uses his fingers to trail the marks that's forming on Jisung's neck and smirks out of satisfaction at what he did.

"H-hyung~"

Jisung whines at the lost contact of Minho's lips. The older sat and orders Jisung to raise the both of his arms. The younger did so and Minho wasted no time removing the shirt he's wearing. This is the first time Minho looks at Jisung's body. The hybrid has tan, milky skin. Not gonna lie, he also has abs. Even though it's not that obvious and rock hard, he still has a nice body. Minho embraces Jisung in his arms as his lips travels on the younger's collarbone, adding more pretty marks on it.

His right hand moves to pinch one of Jisung's nipple. The younger wraps his tail tighter, his hands are still around Minho's neck as he threw his head back. Minho adding more pleasure on him when he purposely moves to trap the other nipple between his teeth. Jisung arch his back and accidentally let a moan escapes from his mouth. Minho smirks and pulls away from Jisung. The hybrid whines at the sudden movement. The older asked for permission to remove the squirrel hybrid's pants and is glad when Jisung nodded. The younger eagerly kicks off his pants and boxer to lay prettily on the dark purple mattress.

"Good boy. So good for hyung."

Minho compliments him as he grabs something from the bedside table's drawer. He hasn't use it for a long time. The light purple, lavender scented lube is now on full display in front of Jisung. The younger gulps nervously when Minho approaches him. The older began to take off his office's outfit.

Jisung can't help but to adore the older's body. Minho is well built. His abs are perfect. His chest is wide. His body is definitely are sculptured perfectly by the god. Jisung had seen it before but just for a short while back at Minho's parents home. The older took off his pants and boxer in one swift move. He's already hard and leaking precum.