32

"Impossible it's nothing. You've been starring at that section for quite a while. Anything caught your eyes?"

"No, I'm just spacing out. Really."

"You can't lie to me. Now, follow me."

Minho had already looked to where Jisung had his eyes on. He's actually kinda confused as to why Jisung didn't want to tell him that something caught his attention. Jisung has no right to not follow Minho. He quietly follows the older from behind.

Minho walks straight to where Jisung had his eyes glued on and the younger is terribly surprised. He wants to hide his red face so bad but failed when the older smiles looking at his way. Minho grabs the hanger of the cloth that has been stealing Jisung's attention.

"You wanna try this?"

"What? No! Of course not. I've told you that I'm spacing out."

"Come on, Sungie. Try it."

Jisung sighs as he grabbed the pastel pink short skirt from Minho. There's not many customers at the outlet and Jisung is very grateful for that. He feels weird. This skirt is what caught his attention from the start,but doesn't it feels weird for a male to wear it? Why isn't Minho be angry at him for the girly taste in clothing? Or Minho likes it when he wears that so that's why he didn't get angry? So many thoughts are playing inside the hybrid's head but he still tries it since Minho asked him to.

He locked the fitting room's door before putting on the skirt. Unfortunately,his tail doesn't fit the thin waisted skirt. He went for a solution and that is just let his tail out and pretend like it's a cosplay costume.

"Hyung?"

"Holy shit, Jisung! Okay, that's it-"

"Are you angry at-"

"We need a hundred of those."

"Wait what!?"

In a speed of light,Minho picked several more of the skirts with different colours. He also went for some thigh high socks and crop top sweaters because he thought that Jisung would look stunning in it. To complete the shopping in the outlet,a dress caught Minho's attention and Jisung is willing to wear it too. The hybrid tried on it and it's on the perfect size.

They went to the counter to pay for all of those and Jisung is dying from how red he is when the worker scanned the tag of the clothes and glares at Jisung with a smile on her face. After done paying for it,they walked out from the outlet with 5 paper bags in their hold.

"Next stop,a phone for my baby Sungie!"

Jisung blushed at the older's words. They went straight to a gadget store which is a few metres away from the clothes outlet. Minho chose a phone which is similar to his. Jisung just look at the blonde boy picking a phone. Minho took 10 minutes to finally got Jisung a phone. One more paper bag added in hand as they leave the store.

"Let's have some ice cream before we go home."

"Sounds good!"

-

A/N : don't come for me. I'm innocent,I swear ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ