64

"You should die. Die! Fucking die!!!"

Naeun yells as she approaches Jisung with a pocket knife in her hand. The door burst opened, revealing Minho with his puffy eyes and mouth hanging open.

"You're trying to kill my boyfriend!?"

"What if I do?"

"I won't let you escape this!"

"Awe, Minho darling. This ugly hoe right here doesn't match you. You don't deserve someone like him."

"What the fuck are you talking about!? You really think I will love you after all of this? Realize that I won't like you! Not even a bit! Park Naeun, I never loved you to be exact!"

Naeun clenches her jaw. Hand still holding the pocket knife tightly.

"Then I won't let you live your dream life!"

Jisung fell on the ground, clutching his stomach which is now painted red. Naeun's looks in shock.

"I-I stabbed him- What did I do? What did I do!!???"

The pocket knife dropped. She fell kneeling on the floor, tugging on her hair. Tears gushing out from her eyes with her mind still blank, processing what just she did. Minho screams calling for the others before dropping himself right by Jisung's side, pulling the younger on his lap.

"No no no this can't be happening! Stay awake, Jisung! Don't you dare close your eyes. Hear me out, everything is going to be alright. You'll be alright! I promise!"

Felix immediately called the ambulance. Naeun is frozed at the corner of the wall, not moving at all. Meanwhile Minho is trying his best to keep Jisung awake. More and more tears rushing down his cheeks, some of them even landed on Jisung's face.

"I-I'll be alright, h-hyung. Wait for me..."

And his eyes went shut.

"No! No no no! Jisung, open your eyes! Open your eyes!!"

Nothing happened. Minho lands a kiss on the hybrid's lips softly before hugging the unconscious body tightly.

"I'll wait. Can you hear me, sungie? I'm... I'm waiting."

-

A/N : I'm sorry