37

It's been weeks since Jisung first talk to Felix and they're much closer than you think now. They already dropped all the honorifics words usage and talking like close friends always does. As he was texting with Felix,Minho suddenly told him to get dressed. The older said that they're just gonna visit his friend named Changbin. Jisung texted Felix a "ttyl" before got up to change his clothes to a much better looking outfit.

Oh and Minho doesn't allow him to wear skirts other than at home. Jisung doesn't feel sad nor angry at all cuz he's willing to wear them just for Minho even though the older doesn't even know it. They took a while getting ready and finally started their journey to Changbin's house whic is not that far from theirs.

After arriving,Minho rings the bell to sign Changbin that they had arrived. Jisung scanned the whole place, Changbin's house is not as big as Minho's house but it is still big. His impression was distracted when someone open the door. The guy smiles looking at Minho and Jisung. They had met before for a short time in front of Minho's parents' house.

Changbin guided them into his house. They all went inside and Changbin offers them seats on the couch as he got them some hot tea.

"Hyung, what brings you here?"

"This is Jisung as you know. I don't know if you believe me but since you're my best friend, I'm gonna tell you. Jisung is a squirrel hybrid and believe it or not, he's mated with me."

Minho expected Changbin to at least laugh but that didn't happen. Changbin just smiled warmly looking at Jisung and stick out his hand which Jisung happily shakes. Minho and Jisung are both a bit confused as to why Changbin didn't even laugh at them telling that 'hybrid doesn't exist' or 'you're lying'. All he does is just smiling.

"You believe me?"

"Of course,hyung! Remember when you saw me with a cat at your parents' house?"

"Don't tell me that the cat is-"

"He's a hybrid."

"What the-"

"Hey, Felix. Come here to hyung."

Jisung's eyes widen,ears and tail perked up to take a look at the mentioned guy with a familiar name. He can't believe who he just saw. The mentioned guy has a cat ears on top of his head and a fluffy tail swinging playfully. He smiles at the guests before widening his eyes in surprise looking at one of them.

"Jisung?"

"Felix?"

-

A/N : Heheh what happened 🌚... Also happy Seungmin's Day!!! I hope that savage kid eats a lot and enjoy his day playing with his hyungs. Sending love to Kim Seungmin
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

 Sending love to Kim Seungmin ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎