53

It doesn't take long for them to explain themselves to Chan since the older seems to be very understanding. Chan also trust his friends and believes them that Felix and Jisung are hybrids. It's kinda make sense as to why their ears and tails are moving just like how they're reacting.

They chat all together for what seems like the whole day, only if Minho doesn't needs to go to work tomorrow, they probably will held a sleepover. They also jokes a lot when Felix noticed that Jisung is limping the whole day, which resulting the couples to turn bright red.

The best friends finally separate themselves when Chan, Changbin and Felix decided to go home as they saw the sky turns dark. Jisung happily skips to Minho, clinging onto his arm since he can't do this earlier because he's shy in front of his boyfriend's friends.

Minho smiles warmly as he pet Jisung's head, just the way how the younger likes it. It was like a paradise to Jisung when the older offers him to join him at the office tomorrow to choreograph some dance moves. The squirrel hybrid of course won't let this chance slips as he immediately nods, causing Minho to chuckles softly. Like, who the fuck wants to waste their opportunity to watch Minho, Lee Minho, dancing and sweating? Nu-uh, not this squirrel obviously.

"Hyung."

"Yes?"

"Can I wear my skirt tomorrow?"

"At my office? Sungie, we had talked about this. Nobody else can see you in skirt except for me."

"But I haven't wore any of the skirts at home in front of you before."

"Why don't you?"

"I'm afraid you wouldn't like it."

"Oh, come on, Sungie. Wear it anytime you want but just in front of me."

"But tomorrow-"

"I said just for me!"

Jisung freezes at Minho's sudden stern voice. He's afraid but it's turning him on when Minho acts tough and mad. He knows that he should be sad but he likes it. Jisung's trying to stop the thoughts from flowing inside his head but he's too late. The squirrel hybrid presses his legs together to hide the tent which is forming underneath his pants.

Minho realises what just happened and smirking playfully, looking at the hybrid.

"Wanna go again tonight?"

-

A/N : HELLO~ WHO MISS ME? 👀