57

Jisung swear he almost slap that bitch but Jeongin caught his hand. The fennec fox wriggles away to escape from Naeun's grasp before leading Jisung the way out of from the situation.

Back inside, Naeun is crossing her arms, approaching Minho who has his head on the table. He called for Hyunjin and the taller gladly went to him with Naeun keeping her eyes on the both of them.

"Bring Jisung home. Make sure he's safe."

"But Min-"

"Just do as what I say! Tell Jeongin to keep Jisung company. Drive them to my house."

Hyunjin nodded and dashes out from the office, making his way to his office to grab the car key. He walked out to look for Jisung and Jeongin whose just sitting on the seats in front of the information centre. He could see that Jeongin is comforting a crying Jisung, hugging him tightly while rubbing his back. He approached the hybrids slowly.

"Let's go."

The hybrids didn't ask much, they just follow Hyunjin to the parking lot. Jisung isn't scared at all since be trusts Hyunjin. Jeongin is also with him which makes him feel better. But the problem is, Minho. If Hyunjin is here with them, then that means Minho is alone up there along with the female. Nobody knows what's happening up there. Jisung is worry sick, he told Hyunjin that he wants to see Minho but the taller male said that it's Minho's order to bring them home. Jisung sighs heavily 'So, we're going home.'

They arrived soon, Hyunjin drops both the hybrids at the yard. After kissing Jeongin's forehead and tell them to stay safe, the male drove away. Jisung guided Jeongin the way inside, entering the pin code before going in and close the door with another pin code.

Jisung flops on the couch and started sobbing again. He's worried about Minho. That girl seems dangerous. What if she hurts Minho?

"Hyung, do you have anyone in mind who can make you feel better other than me?"

Jisung looks at Jeongin before turning his gaze to the roof, thinking of someone...

"Felix!"

And he immediately dialed the cat hybrid's phone number.

"Hello Jisung!"

"F-felix.."

"Are you crying!? Hold up, I'm on my way."

"Will Changbin hyung also come?"

"Yes, I think."

"Alright."

And the call ended.