79

Naeun was caught by the police and was driven to the police station. Minho and Jisung were called to be the witness on Naeun's court charges in a few days which the two have no problems with. Soon after that, the polices left, leaving Minho, Jisung, Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin and Mrs. Lee in the house.

They were just chatting together but not soon after that Chan and Seungmin went out to get some fresh air. Felix and Changbin went to a nearby store to find some snacks while Hyunjin and Jeongin are cuddling on the couch while watching the television in the living room. Minho and Jisung are chatting in the kitchen, not long after that, Mrs. Lee joins them.

"I just realized I've never got to know you, Jisung. What's your family name?"

"I'm Han Jisung, Mrs. Lee."

"Wait, that sounds quite familiar. Oh! Isn't that close to the squirrel you took care of before, Minho? The one that injured it's leg? What's it's name?? Ohh Hannie!"

Minho laughs loudly as he looks at his mum, still holding back his laughter. Jisung is already turning crimson red from the embarrassment he's about to face.

"Mum, that squirrel is Jisung."

"What joke are you trying to do, Min?"

"I'm not joking. I'm telling the truth, Jisung is the squirrel you helped me treated before. He's a hybrid, mum."

"Wait what? Hybrid exist??"

Minho smiles at his mum as he removes Jisung's beanie, revealing the younger's squirrel ears twitching from the sudden movement. Mrs. Lee looks in disbelief. Jisung slowly took out his fluffy tail from under his big hoodie. Wagging it side to side softly to show Mrs. Lee that it's a real tail.

"Oh my gosh, that's awesome! You know, Han Jisung, I actually never seen you before. I only know you through Naeun. But now, I found you really cute. Really really suitable for my Min."

"Oh, t-thanks, Mrs. Lee."

Jisung bows down to Minho's mum which had the old woman chuckles as she pats Jisung's shoulder. Minho smiles looking at the two interacting. Well maybe he'll tell his mum about Felix and Jeongin later. She's definitely interested in hybrids judging by the sparkles in her eyes when she looks at Jisung.

~

"We'll sleep here tonight before going back to the city tomorrow. There are 3 guest rooms in this house so suite yourself with whom you're gonna share room with. Jisung is sleeping with me in my room."

Minho announced. Mrs. Lee had already gotten to bed early. As expected from Minho earlier, she's really really interested in hybrids. Even though she just met Jisung, Felix and Jeongin today, the happy expression on her face tells everything. Turns out she's been dying to see a cat hybrid before which resulting Felix to be her favourite. Oops, better not tell Changbin about this.

They went to sleep in couple. Hyunjin with his baby fox, Changbin with his kitten and Chan with Seungmin since they have no other choice.

Minho and Jisung lay comfortably on the mattress. They tucked under the warm blanket and in each other's arms. Jisung playfully glances at Minho since their face are only a few inches apart and that is when Minho grabbed the opportunity to peck the younger's lips, making them both giggling like they're high on drugs or something...

"I can't believe my mum accepted you as my boyfriend."

"The real issue here is why did you never tell me about this?"

"You eavesdropped us, don't you?"

"Uhm..."

And that's when Minho started attacking Jisung with tickles, resulting his boyfriend to laugh and scream like he's been possessed by something.

They've been through so many hard times together and yet, here they are. Relationship still as strong as ever. Only death could do them apart.

"Hyung, thank you for everything."

"Why did you say that? There's nothing to thank about. We're here because of each other. No need to thank anyone, okay? It'll forever be me and you and you and me. I love you so much, my baby squirrel. Thanks for coming into my life. Or should I say, thanks for falling of the acorn tree and break your leg?"

"You wanna see what's this squirrel teeth could do? I could tear your skin apart if you want to. And also, hyung. You said no thanking, then what are you thanking me for??"

"You forgot something to reply, Sungie."

"I love you more, hyungie."

~𝑬𝑵𝑫~

A/N : You're now at the end of this fic. Thank you for reading SQUIRREL!

I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

I'm happy that I'm able to complete this story but I am much thankful for all of you who read this story. It means so much to me.

Thank you so much, I love y'all ♡︎♡︎♡︎

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

~EPILOGUE IS COMING~